He's Back

Clary's P.O.V

I was gazing at Caleb but was interrupted by another horrible scream from Izzy on the bed.

I looked over at her and could see the fear written all over her face. The beads of sweat dripped down her face and she looked at Simon with worried eyes.

Simon leaned down to Izzy and whispered something to her that made her face lighten up.

Magnus left behind Alec and walked up to the bed. Opposite sides of Simon so he could feel her pulse.

Magnus' didn't look very promising.

"Izzy he's coming now." Magnus said in a dead and worried voice.

She looked at him looking almost happy.

"I'm having a boy?" I guess Magnus didn't know they were waiting to find out cause he looked sorry for giving it away. But he put on a smile and nodded his head. Congratulating her and Simon.

"Babe will you take Caleb to our room and stay with him. Once this is done I'll come get you." Jace nodded his head and turned to Alec. Jace grabbed Alec's hand and pulled him to our room.

I turned my attention back to s sweating Izzy a really freaked out Simon and a what ever Magnus.

"Clary go get some towels." I only nodded my head not wanting to make the situation worse then it already is.

After running up and down the halls finding some towels to use for Izzy and the baby boy that was coming in to the world I get back to Izzy room and I open up the door to see Magnus in front of her. Her legs were spread open and she was screaming really freaking loud.

Magnus looked back at me in the door and I looked him in the eyes and he saw the happiness? I'm not really sure what it was. He looked. happy and sad and nervous. Tell me this wasn't the first baby he delivered. God tell me it isn't.

I walked up to him at the end of the bed and put the towels down and he looked up at me.

"She's 10 inches dilated. The baby is coming now." Magnus says with almost excitement in his voice.

" Simon hold her hand a little longer." I say to my best friend. I really haven't thought of him that way in a while and I should. He's Simon. I mean come on.

How do I forget him. I guess I've just been so worked up over everything lately.

Izzy let out another heart ranching scream. And Magnus spoke to her in a soft voice a calm and loving manner. Like he was always there for her not matter what. And I suppose her was. And is.

"Come on Iz one more push. I can see his head." Izzy looked at him as he spoke to her. Then she took a look at Simon. He was almost as sweaty as she was. I'm guessing with nerves. About to become a dad must be scary.

Izzy held on to Simon's hand a little harder and pushed as hard closing her eyes hard. Pushing trying to bring her little boy to life. Finally she opened her eyes and looked a head of her at Magnus holding a little boy. Covered in all this goop. But he was finally here.

Once Izzy saw he was okay she threw her head back on to the pillow and let out a sigh.

I pulled my hand out of Izzy's and got a towel off the bed and gave it to Magnus to wipe off the new born.

Magnus covered him up and walked up to Simon and Izzy and handed Izzy her son.

"Hi" She said to him and smiled down at her son.