Time

Clary's P.O.V

I sit with Magnus , Izzy , My mom and Luke and now the little girl who is my half sister Jenna and the little boy.

"Mom do you have any picture of Jon?"

My mom looked down at the ground. She nodded her head yes.

She got up from the couch and walked in to a different room And came back a few seconds later. She was carrying a box with the initials J.C on it.

It's Jon's box. Not Sebastian's box. But my brother's box. Jonathan's box.

She pulled out a few pictures of Jon as a little kid and looked at them then handed them to me. The little boy took them and looked at them. His face became pale and scared.

He looked at me and started crying.

Why is he crying its just a picture of Jon. But then I look at it.

Its a picture of him before he died. I don't know how Mom got it but here it is.

Its his dad. god I need a name of him. he looked back at me with tears going down his face. I wiped off the tears streaming down his face and say to him.

"Your okay baby I promise"

He smiled at the sound of my voice and said

"Aleb" In his young voice it sounds like Caleb. Maybe that's his name.

"Caleb?" I ask and his face lights up. I can't help but smile when I see him smile.

I can't help but feel love for him. Like he's my son.

"Clary?" Luke cuts in.

I look up at him and wait for him to ask me what he wants.

"Is he Sebastian's son?"

"I think so. Maybe he is. But some thing about him. He's to good. He's not darkness. He's light. I can feel it."

Everyone just looked at me. But then I thought what if Magnus can test him and see if Caleb is Sebastian's son.

"Magnus can you test Caleb some how and see if he's Jon's son?"

" Yeah but I would need something of Sebastian's to use. Do you have anything of his still?"

My Mom looked at me with concern. I nodded my head yes.

"Clary what does Magnus mean still?"