Later

One and a half years later

"Clary" Sebastion called from the dinning room. "coming" she came in with a plate full of good smelling food. "Steaks,mashed potatoes and green beans" "smells good lets eat" Sebastion said to her with a smile on his face. Clary sat in her chair at the end of the table across from Sebastion and said." to siblings" He echoed her and winked. he took a sip of his wine and so did Clary. Clary looked at him waiting for it to happen. "Clary" Sebastion coughed "Clary what did you put in thi..." His head dropped in his food and Clary jumped up. she ran up to him grabbed his stele and all the steles around the house and ran to her room as fast as possible.

Clary as quickly as possible packed her stuff up. Like her makeup clothes shoes and pictures of her family. "Jocelyn, Luke, Isabelle, Simon, Alec,Magnus and Jace. "She looked so different back then she looked fragile and weak" she thought to herself. as she was packing up the last things in the bathroom so Sebastion couldn't track her she looked in the mirror. she looked like a bad ass now. she had piercings. her small nose stud along with her ears. One went all the way up her ear and the other was half up her ear. She wore more makeup. like her thick black eye liner. and red lipstick.she had so many runes now she looked like the Isabelle. she was different she knew it she was strong now.

She got one of the steles she had gotten off Sebastion and put the tip to the wall and drew a portal. with all her stuff and thought of the New York institute and walked through.

She landed on her feet in the Corridor of the institute. It was all so familiar to her. The lights the wall the smell. She missed it. Clary let out a sigh of relief. She walked up to the kitchen door and put her stuff down.

She walked in the kitchen door and there they were. Her family. Everyone was there Isabelle Alec Magnus Simon Jace and a girl with jet black hair like Isabelle's. No one noticed her until Alec said to everyone "I'm getting more water who wants some?" He said getting out of his chair and turning around to walk to the fridge. He looked at Clary as she was about to walk out of the kitchen door and said "Clary" his voice cracked and everyone's head shot in his direction. Jace shot out of his chair almost falling the girl with very dark hair looked at him with concern. Clary I thought... we all thought.... thought you were.. d.. dead" he said voice crumbling. Clary turned around and looked at everyone. Clary looked Jace and looked at Isabelle and back at Jace. Jace walked away from the table and from the chairs and looked at the ground Clary spoke up "Jace" she said with a whimper. He looked at her with happiness and saddens at the same time and turned his body to face her. she ran to him and jumped in his arms. Clary hugged him for a long time then someone Cleared their throat. Jace put Clay down and Looked at the girl with the black hair.

Jace spoke up and said "Clary this is Jean my fiancé"