A letter

1 and a half years later
Jace's P.O.V

Grace and I haven't been doing well. i saw her with another guy and I still haven't told her I saw her.
I was sitting in my room reading.When Grace comes in the room and looks at me on the bed. "Jace" "yeah Grace? "Did you follow me to the black out club the other day?" I didn't answer for a little then I just got mad and yelled. "YEAH I DID I SAW YOU" "Jace I'm sorry he meant nothing" "THATS BULL SHIT GRACE!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS???!!" " Jace I'm sorry please I love you can we handle this like adults?" If I didn't want walk away I would have blown up and it wouldn't have been pretty. "I can't right now" with that I walk out and go to the library. I pick up a piece of paper and write a letter to Clary.

Clary,
I'm so sorry about everything that had happened in the last 7 years I want you to know that there is not a day that goes by that I don't think of you. I miss you so much. The more time I spend away from you the more it hurts. I know that there have been so many obstacles for us but I want to be with you. if you never get this in sorry I didn't find you because I bet you have an amazing boyfriend or husband. I just wish it was me. I love you. Good luck.

Jace Herondale.

I look at the for at least 10 minutes before I decide to send it or not.

I'm not sending it.

Or maybe I will

Ugh I don't know!!!!

All I know is I'm going to the Black out Club to get a drink.

I put the letter in a envelope and write Clary on the outside. and go to my room and get dressed in all black like always.

Allison's P.O.V

As I'm going to the library I see Jace walking away. I heard Jace and Grace fighting about something. so I don't try to talk to him.

I walk in to the library and I see the desk that my father used to sit at. I miss I'm every once in awhile. but then I forgot because I want very old when my mom and dad died. I walk to the desk and see a envelope and it has the word "Clary" on it and I wonder why Jace didn't send it to who ever she is. I think maybe I should send it for him and put him in a better mood. I look at my phone it says 7:50 so I can still just get it to a warlock to have them send it to this Clary girl.

Jace's P.O.V

After a long day and a drink full night I got home around 12:00am.
I walk through the institute and walk to the library and I look at the desk and at first I'm scared then I'm mad. i turn around and see Allison standing right behind me. "I took your letter to a warlock so they could give your friend the letter" "wait you did what" "I'm sorry did you not want someone to send the letter?" I just looked at her and looked extremely confused. "No I didn't" "well I'm sorry Jace it's already sent."

I walk out of the room and go to my room. and fall into a deep needed sleep.

In London
Clary's P.O.V
I was walking to the kitchen to have breakfast because I was starving. and really wanting some pancakes. I walk in the swinging door. and look on the counter and see a letter that had my name on it.
"Clary" in Jace's hand writing.
I pull out the letter. it really was from Jace and the tears in my throat were burning. I look up and no one is in the kitchen. I started to cry because I could take the pain of holding back the tears anymore. I sit in the chair that's closer to me because I can feel my knees becoming weaker.

"he loves me?"