Siblings

Jonathan's P.O.V
Clary is amazing. She's beautiful and funny and talented. I know I shouldn't love her the way I do but I can't stop this feeling. It's wrong but it feels right.

When I kissed her on the check she blushed. Does that mean something? I don't know but when she went to her and Jace's room I got really jealous because we all know what their doing.

Clary's P.O.V

After Jon kissed me on the check I couldn't help but blush a little..... A lot. I walked to my room and saw Jace on the bed shirtless. I felt the red come back to my face. "Hey there" I say almost laughing. "Hey" he says In a sexy voice. He got up from the bed and walked up to me. before I could say anything he kissed me. I was going to pull away because I really wasn't in the mood. but he pulled away first. "Clary are you okay?" I didn't say anything. He just pulled me into a hug. I embraced him. but something felt weird.

I pushed the thoughts away and kissed him. " You know I love you right?" He asks me with love written all over him. "Of course I do" " Don't you think we should go back to New York and see everyone" I really didn't see that coming. "Ummm.... well.... okay" He's face brightened and he kissed me. I kissed him back in to time but I really didn't want to go any farther then this. Something just doesn't feel right.I pull back and he looks upset. "Clary are you okay. I mean cause Jonathan's back?" I nodded and pulled out of Jace's arms and looked at him. "I think it's going to take getting used to for both of us but if we're going back to New York it might freak everyone else out like really bad. I'm really tired can we go to bed" he was going to say something I could tell but I don't want to listen right now I just want to sleep. "yeah we can love" and her rapped me up in his arms and we both fell asleep very fast. Because of what we had been doing earlier today.