Morgana and Merlin

Merlin's POV:

"Rise and Shine!!!" I yell yanking the curtains open. Arthur groans and roles over to the other side of the bed. I let out a low sigh, why can't he just get up when I say it's time to get up. I walk over to his bed and start grabbing the covers.

"Merlin no stop!" Arthur says as he tries to pull the covers back up.

"No sire you have to get up. You have training with the knights and you have to do a town check." I grabbed his covers again and pulled harder pulling Arthur off the bed. Oh shi-

"MERLIN!" He yells. I should probably leave now. I start running to the door then a hand wrapped around my wrist yanking me back. Next thing I knew I was on the ground with shirtless Arthur towering over me.

"Well well well, what do we have here." He sneers. Why does this always happen in the morning. I groan and try and get up, but I was stopped by Arthur's bare foot on my chest. Well it was nice knowing you guys. "Merlin I swear to anyone who is listening that you will be alive after I'm done giving you chores." He sighs pulling me up by my arm. The next thing I knew I was getting him dressed and leaving the room with a long list of chores.

I got through half of the list when I bumped into someone.

"Oh hello Merlin." I hear Morgana's voice. I have been avoiding her ever since she found out about my magic. Not because I didn't trust her, but because I didn't want to get to attached to someone and then have her betray me or leave.

"My lady what brings you to the servants hallway." Us servants made this a hallway where we won't run into any noble or royal. They never come down this dusty hallway so it's our "hangout" spot.

"Actually I was looking for you. Arthur was complaining about how you woke him up this morning. I'm assuming he gave you a bunch of chores?." She explained.

"Yes he did, I have gotten through half of them." I told her. She nods and grabs the list out of my hands.

"Oh my, how many chores did he give you. You poor thing!" She gasped. I let out a low laugh, I was used to the chores now. "I could help you with these." I looked at her shocked.

"What no! You are the kings ward I can't ask you do that!" She giggled.

"Good thing you aren't asking me then. I would be glad to help a great powerful being like you." She whispered the last part and grabbed my hand. We walked to the throne room since I had to wash the floors in there. This wasn't even my normal job, Arthur is just an ass. We started in the corner of the throne room, talking about our childhood and occasionally bringing up magic once or twice.

"So isn't Arthur cute." She randomly asked when we were on the last corner of the room. I dropped my brush and just stared at the newly cleaned floor. Why did she ask that? Does she know I think Arthur is a little attractive? Will she tell him if I answered truthfully? I guess I will answer her with a half answer.

"I mean I guess, but aren't all princes cute?" I asked her.

"No not always. I found a portrait of Uther when he was younger, he was not a sight to see." She laughed to her self. I smiled a bit and went back to cleaning. After we were done with that we went to polish Arthur's armor in the armory.

"So there is a banquet coming up." Morgana's voice ringed through the armory.

"Another one?" I pressed my lips together. The last time we had one I had to save Arthur's sorry ass. I didn't feel like doing it again.

"Yea, although you will probably be working it." She sighs. That's right I'm Arthur's personal servant so I will be feeling his drinks all night.

"That's to bad. I had fun at the last one, well apart from saving the prince's life." Morgana laughs and puts the sword next to me.

"All sharpened!" I give her a look of gratitude and take the sword. "I should get going Uther expects me to be at dinner tonight, I will see you around Merlin." She says walking out the door.

"Yea bye." I smiled.

Arthur's POV:

Where is my servant! I was walking through the walls of my castle when I run into Morgana.

"Hello Morgana." She glares at me in response. What's her problem. "What's your problem?"

"You! How could you do that to Merlin! Giving him all those chores! Did you notice how tired he looked?" She ranted to me. I felt a feeling of guilt wash over me. Was Merlin really that tired? Had I been to harsh on him? I guess he was only trying to do his job by waking me up. I'm the one who didn't listen. God I'm such an idiot.

"Is Merlin mad at me?" I ask her. She smiles a bit and then shakes her head. I let out a breath of relief. "Do you know where I can find him?"

"He's in the armory." Morgana answered already walking away. I dashed toward the armory getting faster and faster as I came to the doors. I took a deep breath as I quietly opened the doors and saw the most adorable sight. Merlin was hunched over my armor with a rag in his hand snoring soundly. I smiled at the sight and slowly walked over to him grabbing the rag and throwing it aside. I carefully put the armor down on the ground and picked the sleeping boy up in my arms. I'll come back and get the armor later.

Third Person POV:

If you were a servant and you saw the prince carrying his servant to the boys room you would start gossiping around the castle. If you were a knight you would keep your mouth shut. But if you were Morgana Pendragon you almost die of how cute it is. Seeing Merlin wrapped in Arthur's arms was the last and best thing you would see all day. While Arthur carried Merlin down the corridors, gossip was already getting around to the lower town, by the time Arthur would drop Merlin in his bed, carefully pulling the covers over the servant with a gentle stroke to the cheek the whole kingdom would know and by morning word would have spread so fast it would have gotten all the way to the farthest kingdom.