Secret Garden

Third Person:

Merlin, Morgana, and Gwen were all taking a morning stroll out back of the castle. Ever since they got back from Ravalyn Morgana and Gwen were trying to protect Merlin from any bad people. They also wanted to hide Merlin from Arthur because he has been working him too hard.

"You know Uther told me about a secret garden that Arthur's mom built when she came here." Morgana said suddenly.

"Wait really?" Gwen asked.

"Yes, maybe we should try and look for it!" Morgana clapped her hands excitedly.

"I should be getting back to Arthur he will be needing me." Merlin rubbed his neck.

"No need I'm right here." Arthur came marching up towards the three friends. Arthur was very upset when he didn't wake up to Merlin's smiling face. He thought something was wrong, but then he asked around and found out the Morgana dragged his manservant out to the gardens. He was very pleased that Morgana took care of him. Arthur never seemed to get the signs that Merlin was all tuckered out from working.

"Great Arthur you can come with us!" Morgana clapped her hands with excitement. They all walked around the gardens looking for an unusual door or something like that.

"Where is this secret garden. We have been walking forever." Arthur wined dragging his feet.

"It's not that bad Arthy." Morgana teased, linking her arm with Gwen's.

"Don't call me that Morgana." Arthur glared. Merlin laughed at the twos banter. "What are you laughing at Merlin."

"Nothing sire." Merlin smiled. Arthur blushed and looked away. Be careful with that smile Merlin it could kill.

The group ended up not finding the garden and just decided to go inside. Arthur and Morgana were sitting in the chairs of Arthur's room. The two servants talked and gossiped, sitting on the floor in front of them. Arthur and Morgana kept taking glances at each other, trying to hint to each other to include their servants in the conversation.

"Oh Merlin tell me one of the stories with you and Will." Gwen said.

Arthur's POV:

Wait who's Will? Jealousy builds up inside me making me feel like I'm about to explode. WHO THE FUCK IS WILL?

"Oh yea sure. One day Will brought me and our other two friends to this swimming hole. He taught us a game he made up. It's called chicken. So basically you get on each other's shoulders and try to knock the other team down. I was always on Will's shoulders because I was the second lightest." Merlin explains with a bright smile on his face.

"That sounds fun!" Gwen clapped her hands together.

"Yea maybe we could learn sometime." Morgana winked at me.

"Merlin who's Will?" I asked trying not to sound angry.

He looked back at me, "oh he's one of my best friends. Our mothers worked together around the village and that's how we met."

"Oh so you guys didn't do anything?" Morgana questioned. I glared at her. Don't make it so obvious

"Oh gods no." Merlin shook his hands. I smiled a little.

"Oh my god what about the library. It could have good books." Gwen said standing up.

"Oh you're right. We could go to the library right now." Merlin got up and looked at Morgana and I.

"You've snuck in there a few times right Merlin?" Gwen laughed. What? Merlin has snuck in the library?

"Haha we are not going to talk about that." Merlin laughed nervously.