The Two Pendragons

Morgana's Pov:

Arthur and I were getting crowned today except everyone thought it was only Arthur. Of course they would be in for a great surprise. I mean who wouldn't be. Merlin and Guinevere only found out Arthur and I were related yesterday. Speaking of that, Merlin and Gwen have been missing for majority of the day. Like Arthur and I can't find them anywhere. Am I being paranoid? I think I am. I just can't help it. Ever since the whole battle I've been overprotective. At least I finally get to be with Gwen and take my rightful place on the thrown. I wasn't nervous at all. I could finally make the kingdom a better place for people to live. 

Arthur's the one that should be nervous. Being king would be hard. People already expect too much of my brother. At least he will get to be with Merlin. I know how hard it has been for my brother to tell Merlin how he feels. It's just like when we were kids and Arthur had a crush on one the trainee knights. I will never forget our father's face when he found out. He looked like he would pop a vein. Of course I came to my brother's rescue and told Uther it was all just a prank. 

I looked out the window waiting for something or someone. As I watched I saw Ravalyn knights ride up to the gates. Oh great just what we needed. Those horrid knights hurting Merlin. I wasn't too worried though. Now that Arthur was going to be king he could come up with the worst punishments. Oh no... I trailed off as I saw him, Lancelot. I was never really fond of him. He was always way to flirty and touchy with Gwen and Merlin. Arthur thought so too. I'm glad he's here because he did save my brother's life. I just hoped that he would lay off on the flirting. 

"My lady." I heard a familiar voice address my name. Her voice was sugar sweet like honey and It reminded me of a picnic on a warm summer day. I turned around to see Guinevere. She looked absolutely glowing. 

"There you are." I smiled walking up to her. She looked up at me with those beautiful brown eyes. I reached up and stroked her cheek. "You're late." 

"I know. Please forgive me my lady. Merlin and I went shopping for outfits for the coronation today." Gwen nervously explained. I giggled. She was so cute. 

"I don't care. As long as you are here now. Can you help me get ready for my coronation?" I asked her still holding her face. She nodded and went over to grab the dress from my bed. It was a beautiful gray color. It had pink and gray designed flowers scattered across the bodice. 

"Here you are my lady." Gwen handed me the dress and I walked over behind the changing screen. Then I had an idea. Could I really go through with it? I hesitated before quickly making up my mind. 

I walked out from behind the screen and Gwen was by the window watching the guests arrive. I smiled before walking up to her and running my hand along her arm. She jumped and turned to me. 

"My lady! You gave me a fright." She said gripping her chest. I sighed at her state the leaned down and kissed her. We have only kissed a few times considering that a noble being with a commoner was illegal. People could walk in on us at any minute. She kissed back eagerly and I brought my hand down to stroke her stomach through her dress. I could feel her tense up as I moved my hand from her stomach to the top of her dress. I briefly stopped to look down at her. I didn't want to make her uncomfortable. 

"Are you okay? I can stop." I stuttered out even though it pained me to say. I looked into her eyes and they were filled with uncertainty and longing.

"N-No I just.." She trailed off as she twiddled her thumbs. I looked at her for a moment before realizing what she meant. She had never done this with anyone before. 

"Its alright, we've got time." I playfully teased removing my hand from her dress. She giggled and wiped her forehead. "Now can you help me with this fastening?"