two

"dad's dead?"

"dad's dead?"

you never got to spend the day with hange or rico

everyone was gone.

you ran out of the room and into the mess hall, empty. every place you checked in the compound was empty. you towards the town and from a distance saw people panicking, whispering to each other and packing their things.

curios you walked up to a woman that was nearby.

"excuse me, what's going on?"

the woman turned around, clearly frightened. her eyebrows slightly raised and her mouth half-opened.

"have you not heard! wall maria has been breached." the tone in her voice was now glum. "they sent the scouts but what if they lose and the titans come for us next!"

her words sent people into an even greater panic.

in the end, you ran back to the scout's barracks trying not to get stuck in the crowd of people who were trying to leave.

surprisingly, you weren't as scared as everyone else. yeah, the thought of titans getting through wall maria and next wall rose did scare you but you were more worried as to how.

how did they breach the wall? there's never been any titan that was strong enough to even put a crack on the wall.

but at least one mystery was solved.

you knew that the soldiers didn't disappear into an abyss but went to help the other people in wall maria.

you sighed and stared out your bedroom window.

"everyone at wall maria is losing their homes, family, friends, everything." you crossed your arms and placed your head in between them.