twenty-one

"i'm lucky to have someone like you in my life

"i'm lucky to have someone like you in my life."

you patiently waited for eren to wake up, again

you patiently waited for eren to wake up, again. so you passed the time by reading a book.

supposedly one of his favorites but he might've said that just because he didn't want to disappoint you and say he hated the book...who knows.

it was about a couple—who knew eren was into romance novels. the couple were strangers to one another but the odd thing was, they both dreamt about each other.

that's how they fell in love.

they fell in love wanting nothing more but to find each other and live a loving, peaceful life. later on in the novel, they traveled far and wide to meet one another.

six months later they found each other in a small town but sadly, the moment they reached each into each other's arms, the man disappeared. leaving the woman alone and confused.

she realized that the man was someone she created while she slept. he was never real. the woman was just tired of always being alone and unloved.

flipping to the next page you heard small shuffling coming for eren; obviously uncomfortable from laying down so many hours. you closed the book, getting up from the small stool and preparing the tea that sat in its kettle.

"..."

"(y/n)!? what are you doing in here i thought you—"

"did you think i was just going to ignore you?" a small aired laugh left your lips. he frowned.

you sat back down, flatting down your long skirt that was gifted to your from petra.

"you know, i did want to ignore you but that didn't feel fair—on your part of course! it's just connie told me something important so i would've felt terrible if i ignored you." 

eren finally looked up at you, only because the sentence: connie told you something.

that made him worry and embarrassed.