fourteen

"you're very important to him, did you know that?"

the sun was bright but it wasn't hot out. it was warm with the light breeze that passed by once in a while. says like this were always the best.

you were near the stables watching eren from afar since levi wasn't here to watch him. then again he never needed to since you were always with him. eren was busy talking with the rest of the levi squad.

it looked like they were having a good conversation.

"(y/n)?" a voice called out, a familiar voice at that.

they patted your shoulder so you turned around to look at them. "jean!" you happily yelled out and hugged him.

"greeting me with a hug, huh~?" he winked and rubbed his chin proudly. "got attached to me after our last talk." he laughed.

"yes, very attached. in fact i thought of you all the time." the two of you began to laugh.

he thought at least someone got one of my jokes.

eren who was talking with petra and oluo eyed you two.

he got jealous.

he wanted nothing more but to push jean away. like how annie did when she saw you two hugging. eren walked away from the two and towards you, glaring at jean.

"eren!" armin and mikasa yelled out to him, stopping him from approaching you but he was still very happy to see his friends.

it's been so long since he last saw them.

the conversation with the three friends went on for a while before you interrupted them, bringing the rest of the new recruits with you.