twenty-four

historia

historia.

"remember our promise, krista

"remember our promise, krista."

those were the last words said by ymir before she jumped off the tower, blade in hand as krista called for her.

a huge bolt of lighting and gust of wind following. just like it's always been when eren turned. then that smell, the smell that made you want to vomit.

everyone froze. they couldn't believe it. someone else they knew, they were close with was a titan. more people, more lies, more mysteries, more deaths.

but reiner and bertholdt. they look scared, sick almost.

they killed many titans yet they're afraid of ymir's?' or was it the fact that she was a titan?

she started to fight them off herself; biting and ripping their skin off, going from one to another all while trying to protect the tower.

"that titan is..." reiner whispered but didn't bother to finish his sentence. bertholdt just nodded and slowly turned around, falling to the floor as if he were about to throw up.

you were shocked, yes but your reaction wasn't like the others. maybe it was because you didn't know her, you were close to her like kirsta or connie was but neither was reiner and bertholdt.

they were always together or with you and annie so why would they react so, scared?

you turned towards them and watched as they tried to compose themselves, bertholdt was no longer on the floor but whispering something to reiner.

"i was always so close to her too. how? how could this happen?"

you faced towards her again and walked towards the edge of the castle, watching as she fought off the titans, "she probably didn't want to be experimented on imprisoned or even worse, killed."

that must be the most logical thing, right?

maybe it was just not wanting the power so she never bothered to show anyone. it was pointless to use it. or maybe she feared it. she feared that after the attack with annie, if she was discovered they'd turn on her no question.