twenty

red

red.

when you got back to the scouts compounds you spent the rest of the night sitting outside the building, thinking

and you also wanting your eyes to go back to there normal color.

it would be painfully obvious that you were crying if you walked in as soon as you got back. they were so red and puffy and you didn't feel like getting bombarded with questions.

passing the mess hall a voice called out to you.

"levi?" you didn't move, your body still facing towards the hall instead of him.

"you didn't tell her anything, right?"

"of course not."

you could hear the chair being scrapped against the floor, you were scared.

what if he notices?

"why the hell don't you look at me!? i know you've been outside crying. and what the hell's up with your eye bags?"

"i can't sleep... well only for a couple of hours." you still refused to look at him, only turning away.

levi deeply sighed, "so what about annie—"

"don't worry about her. let's just get ready for the mission."

there you stood, flying above annie's titan form as she stared at you with soft depressing eyes, happy you were the one to take her down but still sad that she had to be taken down.

you shot the hook of your gear onto the walls whilst annie landed on the floor causing a loud thud.

now all the commanders and higher ups have to do is pry annie out of the body.

but the moment she hit the ground eren, still in his titan form, attacked her.

her arm flew off and surprisingly, it gripped onto the bridge erwin stood at, a strong gust of wind hitting him.