five

what a perv- connie

what a perv- connie

armin was by far the most imaginative in the class

armin was by far the most imaginative in the class. always coming up with ideas that questioned humanity and titans.

you always enjoyed hearing about his theories.

"ahh! that makes a lot of sense when you explain it that way. holy crap armin you're theories are insane. i never even thought about it that way," you agreed, slightly passing the feather of your pen over your chin every time you nodded.

the smile on his face grew. he'd never really talked to anyone about his theories before.

yeah he had eren and mikasa but they were never too fond of his theories. eren hated titans with passion so he wasn't able to be as excited as armin was to hear or even think about them. mikasa on the other hand was always intrigued but never showed the amount of excitement you or marco had for them.

the two of you went back to writing the fake 'after
mission report.'

it was an elective you and armin choose when you first joined. it was a short class at the end of the day that was offered to help cadets fill in reports commanders would. mostly people who wanted to join the survery corps took the class but it was either this or extra training with shadis.

it was a pretty big class to say the least.

eren eyed the two of you. a strange feeling building up inside him and it was not the warm feeling you usually gave him.

he wasn't stupid. he knew all to well what he was feeling but he couldn't bring himself to admit that he was jealous armin got to be your partner.

he thought it was weird armin volunteered to work with you. you're never really his first choice but he'd seen the two of you taking a lot recently so he guesses you were just bonding with him.