twenty-six

YOU DAMN TRAITORS

YOU DAMN TRAITORS.

eren cried as he jumped off the wall to turn into a titan and attack reiner

everyone else stood by as they watched him turn. their faces contorted into something of sadness and anger.

how could another one of there friends go against them?

why did they have to be the enemy?

eren turned and immediately punched reiner, his body being scrapped across the wall then plummeting to the floor with a loud yell.

from eren or reiner, who knows.

mikasa jumped from the wall, using the help of her ODM gear to keep her from falling off and watched everything go down.

she felt like it was her fault. she had the power and skill to cut of their heads but she couldn't.

you chased after mikasa and stared at her for a few seconds before changing your attention to eren and reiner.

you felt guilty... for everything. you out of all people should've known.

after the incident with annie you should've known. the three were so close, so secretive about everything but more so about their past.

then there were those looks, you should've questioned them about it more and not just that one time.

why couldn't i see that my friends were the enemy?

hange stared at the colossal as it raised it's arm in the air, they yelled at everyone to move quickly but there wasn't enough time.

you saw as some soldiers, none that you knew were being swung or smashed by it's hands. you quickly ran towards armin and hange and watched in horror as it ate ymir and another soldier.

"that's... bertholdt? how could he do something like this? he was so... sweet." you softly whispered to yourself but it didn't go unheard by armin.