eleven

"you talk a lot, you pig

"you talk a lot, you pig."

unfortunately, you had woken up early from a terrible nightmare

to put it short eren had lost control of himself in his titan form, causing the end of humanity. you didn't think much of the dream. after all, he just lost control of himself so your dream was most likely based off that.

you passed the time by writing, reading and lastly studying in the library.

entering the library brought back the all to familiar smell of old books, the wood from the bookshelf's and, faint smell of lemon and ginger that lingered in the small room.

tt got tedious after about two hours so having some tea would be a nice way to pass the time. always so calming, especially after having a rough day although it was barely 5 in the morning.

walking into the mess hall you took out an iron kettle which was stored on one of the top cabinets. you placed the kettle over the fire, filling it and taking out two fancy cups of tea you received from levi the day of your 11th birthday.

they were teal with a golden-colored rim and mini plates that matched the colors of the cup. 

"don't be so shy after our fight. i forgive you," you lightly chuckled, going back to the cup in front of you, staring at your reflection.

"you shouldn't be up. you can barely balance yourself." levi walked out from the corner of the mess hall doors, sitting in across of you, staring at the other glass of tea.

"but i can walk. you don't have to worry about me, i'm okay." you extended your hand out indicating that the tea was meant for levi and he should— must join you.

"don't you want to have tea with me?"

"you know, training camp sure has changed you," levi pulled the chair out, the screeching sound filled the sudden quietness in the room.