fifteen

"is it because i'm touching you like this?"

it was time to plan the first mission.

the big three gathered up in erwin's office. it was much larger than the one before but was horribly decorated.

there was his large desk with a comfortable chair to match the table. on his desk laid a small picture frame of two people who you assumed was erwin and his father.

on the left wall were two bookshelves with different types of books, files, and things he enjoyed and on the wall hung maps to the different towns and outside the walls.

there were also a couple badges he's received over his years as being commander.

you stood next to eren and behind levi and the rest of the squad.

for being number one at corps and just overall an exceptional soldier, levi offered you the chance to join his team. of course he was hesitant at first because of the risk you'll be in being a member of his team but that didn't bother you.

it was about twenty minutes into the meeting and everyone was agreeing with what erwin or the other commanders said, well everyone except eren. he was completely lost.

it happened about ten minutes into the meeting where he completely spaced out, not listening to a single word anyone was saying. he was being an idiot, well that's what you would've said but he had his reasons.

he'd been taking small glances at you, admiring every inch of you. well, he'd often find himself getting lost in your beauty but it's been happening more these days.

plus, your shirt had a couple buttons unbuttoned. he really liked that.

⁽ᵃ/ⁿ: ᶜʰᵉᵉˢʸ ᵐᶠ⁾