ARC 1.4

After leaving the  guild , Liza's life became livelier yhan usual. Just as Eli predicted to impress the FL that scum SML deliberately always target her. It came to the point where the 'CHAMPIONS ' and her are known fire and water throughout the whole server.

Since that scum is deliberately targeting her she also made sure to use this to her own use completely.  She also used every means to throw dirt on that guild. The once powerful guild of the server is now like any other ordinary guild .

' Oi Eli whats the progress ? '

[ Well after you left it became a challenge for the SML to handle all the guild matters properly so he handed the responsibility to the FL who made it further wrose. Many older members of the guild are very dissatisfied with the FL. Either way  their are many internal struggles in the guild. ]

' Really then how come the FL is still having fun in the guild ? Hey its not fair.'

[ Host thats because you are not attacking her . If you reveal the information and evidence then its just a matter of time the FL dies . I can't understand why are you wasting time.]

' Cause she can find another way to counterattack . So why don't cut her off her routes for one and all . In this way she will have no chance of counterattack . Moreover no one knows of my real identity yet so just wait and watch. '

[ Host are you sure that after knowing your true identity he will dump that FL and come back running to you ? ]

' Yep. Lets not forget that in the original plot he dumped that FL for a more wealthy heiress. So relax. '

[ You seem to hate him host .]

' He is a heartless ambitious man Eli . He won't even think for a second before playing with the emotions of an innocent person as long as he can benefit from it . I hate this type of poeople the most Eli, even that damn FL was a victim in the original plot. '

[ Host the FL in the worlds in which you  will transmigrate are not worthy for anything other than their destruction. ]

' Why I think this FL is quite normal cause in my real world there are also many gamers who will do this so its quite normal . '

[ Host thats because you don't know the rest of the plot, you are only  given the main plot until you trigger any hidden mission I can't  give you the rest of the plot. ]

' ...Hmm ....  I see. '

Liza remember the first time she received the hidden mission related to that scum.

                         ○•○•○•○•○•○

Liza was just roaming around the forest to replenish some energy before going to clear dungeons. When she saw a small group of people fighting against a high a level monster  and  they are clearly losing. But one of them is still fighting against that monsters . His skill are also quite good but Liza is clearly disgust with him.

Prehaps Eli can feel its host's mood so it quite reveal the identity of that male  player.

[ Host thats the SML. ]

' Tsk no wonder the original owner is destroyed by him . Bastard, he is really a scum .'

For a veteran player like Liza she can clearly see that he is using others to fight the monster and he himself  is sneak attacking it simply afraid of dropping level himself.

Liza was going to ignore him when a computer panel suddenly opened in front of her.

{     Hidden mission
•  Make the SML regret  : 5000 pts
  《 Accept 》
     Yes / No    }