ARC 2.13

After that incident Liza will always help Zhi Ruo. Protecting her and sheltering her as if she is Liza's precious someone. But this not only angered Zhi Ruo but also skyrocketed Liza's good name in the sect. Many people thought that she wants to take Zhi Ruo as her disciple but Liza immediately denied it. She then generously shared her reason behind protecting Zhi Ruo which undoubtedly almost angered Zhi Ruo to death.

" I never planned to accept Zhi Ruo as my disciple as for the reason why I recently protecting her thats actually quite simple ba~. Zhi Ruo is so unlucky that every male who protects her turns out to be either married or engaged. And somehow they all fall in love with her and then crazily pursues her even going as far as to break off their engagement or divorce their wife. Then Zhi Ruo is targeted by their present and ex-sposes. Zhi Ruo also told me that she doesn't want it but she can't bear to hurt those men by rejecting them. Ah~ such a kind and innocent female is really a eye opener for me so I have decided to protect her since this way atleast her harem won't gorw larger. Alas ! What a poor soul~ "

Zhi Ruo nearly vomited blood in anger and her hatred for Feng Hua went to a whole new level. She can't wait to torture her, eat her flesh and drink her blood. Zhi Ruo has a gut feeling that as long as she destroys her her future will be smooth and will live a happy life just like she has planned.

Liza loves spending her time in almost angering the FL and her harem to death in this world the most. The feeling of their frustration as they can't do anything to her and can only suffer in silence is the best. At the very least Liza loves it. To her it's a very refreshing feeling.

Finally the day to train her disciples so that they can beat the a***s of the harem members of FL came. Liza saw her disciples standing before her courtyard waiting for her. Since they are outside where there are ears all around them she didn't say anything and took them to her one of her pavilion.

The pavilion is surrounded by a protection and recognition array. No one except Feng Hua and the people she permitted can enter this place. This pavilion s a very large area surrounded by mother nature. Fei LiXue and Yu Yan are lost in the beautiful scenery around them. They felt pity to do their trainng here afterall there are bound to have some casualties. They will feel bad if they destroyed such a beautiful place.

[A/N : Here is a pic of the pavilion 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽]

" Looks like you two are in good health and mind today good for you cause we'll be venturing into your training

" Looks like you two are in good health and mind today good for you cause we'll be venturing into your training. I will gove you some suitable techniques so that you two can defeat them in the upcoming competition. "

" We will shifu. "

Both of them shouted. Their eyes are full of hope and determination. Liza nodded liking them more and said.

"So my little beauties let me see what you got. Show me your best. "

Hearing their shifu's words both Fei LiXue and Yu Yan blushed in embarrassment. Their shifu is the most beautiful lady they have ever seen now that she s calling them beauty they unexplainably felt shy.