ARC 2.10

Feng Hua stood a few steps away from that loli girl staring at her with her cold blue eyes. Everyone fell silent. Gu ShenXin came near her and introduced them.

" She is the young lady of Wang clan from the main branch. Her name is Wang Jinli beside her is her elder brother Wang ZhiChen the successor of the Wang clan. "

Feng Hua didn't respond only stared at Wang Jinli. Her eyes becoming colder by each oassing second. In her mind she is already thinking of various ways to deal with this trump card of the FL. The easiest way is to kill Wang Jinli but this can break the peace treaty between the righteous sects and demon sect so the only way is to......

" Uncle Gu can you please take Miss Wang and me to a more private place. I have to talk with Miss Wang regarding something important. "

Before Gi ShenXin can answer that handsome hunk Wang ZhiChen butted in.

" Miss Feng may I ask what does my sister has to do with you afterall she has a weak body and always stays at home. Today I brought her here for the first time you two should have never met before "

Feng Hua coldy glanced at him. Wang ZhiChen can't help but feel scared when he met Feng Hua's eyes. They are so cold with a slight bloodlust that he had a illusion of dying in FengHua's hands. A painful and brutal death. He is drenched in cold sweat.

[....Host ]

' Sorry '

[ Host it still didn't happen and you can't blame him. He was controlled by Gu. ]

' ....I know but-'

[ No buts please handle this situation properly. ]

' I will. Don't worry.'

[ That means without committing any murder. ]

'.......'

[ If you want to kill so bad then do it I am here ba. ]

' ?'

[ What ? I have already become your backer you're still not satisfied ]

'... I am '

[ Its fine if you failed to do your tasks I will back you up. ]

' Promise ? '

[ Promise ]*I won't let you suffer again*

Liza's heart strangely felt relieved hearing Eli's voice somehow she felt nostalgic as if the same scene happened in the past but she is sure she doesn't have any memory like it. She is fricking confused by the peculiar  feeling she got from Eli it's as if.....

" Feng Hua do you know Wang Jinli ? "

Liza snapped back to reality and threw all the thoughts back in her head. She replied in a cold tone while pointing at Wand ZhiChen.

" He can also accompany us but there is something really important I want yo discuss something that can decide the upcoming fate. "

Gu ShenXin wanted to ask more but looking at FengHua's cold eyes he stopped. He sighs and look at the Wang siblimgs saying.

" Wang ZhiChen, Wang Jinli come with us. "

Feng Hua glance at them for a last time and started walking behind Gu ShenXin. Wang Jinli and Wang ZhiChen look at each other and followed them. As soon as they left the training ground others started whispering among themselves.

" Is this the legendary niece of our sect master. She looks so beautiful !! "

" Yes there is a shadow of Miss Gu ShenXue they look really alike. "