ARC 2.5

Li Xin and Li Sui took YuYan and Fei LiXue to the room where FengHua normally diagnose ill people and treats them afterall she is also an genius alchemist aside cultivators.

[ A/N : Well, IDK about it when I search in Google there it said that cultivation and alchemy are two different proffesion. So um our MC is a genius in both. If there are any mistakes then please comment and let me know so I can correct it.
Enjoy. 😉 ]

They (LX & LS) took their pulse and their expressions turned grim. YuYan and Fei Lixue's injuries are more serious than they thought. Although their (YY & FLX) reputation aren't quite good and not many like them but it didn't come to the point where they want them dead. Not to mention YuYan is really a victim afterall she still does have a childhood engagement with Xu Moran and he cheated on her. Thinking about the gossips of the love rectangle between ZhiRuo, Xu Moran, Luo Wei and Fei Hong and how all of them are also missing from the sect along with YuYan and FeiLiXue and now seeing the heavily injured YuYan and Fei LiXue their dislike towards Zhi Ruo increased. All the new recruited new disciples along with few senior deciples in the sect praise the girl ZhiRuo for her kindness, intelligence and beauty they really are highly suspicious of the truth behind these gossips.

DING !

[ Li Xin : -20
Li Sui : -15 ]

Just as FengHua entered the room she heard the system notification sound 'DING' but she kept a neutral expression on her face and went to check on their injuries. In her mind she has already asked Eli about the Ding sound.

' Yo! Eli what's that sound I heard right now ? '

[O! that's. It's the sound of the emotional change in Li Sui and Li Xin. ]

' Sorry but I can't understand a single thing. '

[ As expected of someone with a 89 IQ. ]

'.....Eli I really want to report you for verbal abuse. '

[ Oh then do it. ]

' Since I am an extremely kind hearted person I won't report you. '

[ Are you its not because your report will baseless. ]

'...Why do you always pick my on IQ. I am average okay. Please respect us average people. '

[ Well I am afraid that you will be outrun by your enemies die to your low IQ. ]

' So what you are here with me to protect aren't you '

[ Whatever, and about that emotions are somewhat same as feelings for you humans so you can also call it F metre. ]

' Um you said F metre. F means ? '

[ F stands for Feelings! Feelings! So don't think about those dirty things. ]

' I didn't think anything like that. Eli you are wrongly accusing me'

[ Host did you forget that I can read your mind. Heh~ ]

'....Hehe. So please um elaborate my dear Eli.😝🤭 '

[ Host the levels of F metre are split into 5 sections both negative and positive. From -100 to -80 is called Swornenemy. From -80 to -60 is called Enemy. From -60 to -40 is called Extreme Hatred. From -40 to -20 is called Harted. From -20 to 0 is called Dislike. From 0 to 20 is called Like. From 20 to 40 is called friends. From 40 to 60 is called crush/teacher/family. From 60 to 80 is called parents/siblings/lovers/children. From 80 to 100 is called soulmates. ]