ARC 2.16

Soon it is Zhi Ruo's turn. She paired with another female cultivator from a different sect which is quite surprising but thinking of all those rumours about FL flying around it is unlikely that any sane male cultivators will team up with her. Liza moved her slender fingers as if controlling something.

As soon as FL stepped on the arena a transparent glass type of shield surrounded the entire arena and all the other three except Zhi Ruo are thrown out. Everyone was shocked but before they could do anything a bunch of demonic cultivators appeared out of thin air and blocked them.

Xu Moran, Luo Wei, Fei Hong, Feng Huai and many other male cultivators are directly knocked off. Since Liza had Eli monitoring the FL she knows every men with whom Zhi Ruo is having affairs. Although Liza has already known she still can't help but sigh looking at those dozens of male cultivators knocked out on the ground. In this world FL is quite talented in whoring herself.

Liza now entirely focused on dealing with the FL knowing fully well that no one will disturb her. Due to Eli's help she got some hidden plot and spoilers and had finally gathered enough evidence to prove that Zhi Ruo's real identity is that of the evil witch of the infamous Sin clan — Sin JiaoGui.

And that is enough for everyone to destroy Sin JiaoGui who is under the disguise of Zhi Ruo together with her. So while she is busy dealing with Sin JiaoGui the demonic cultivators are explaining everything to others along with the evidences.

                 **********

Years ago there was a small mysterious clan called Sin clan. They have always been notorious for seducing other cultivators and then killing them. Everyone more or less wanted to destroy them but unfortunately no one had enough evidences to prove that they are behind those murders anx everyone of Sin clan is united and more or less powerfull so that made it even tough.

It was going like this until they got the ambition to rule over the main continent. In order to fulfill their ambition they started to frequently target other cultivators and made a mistake which caused their doom. One of their victims survived and told everyone the secret oc Sin clan.

The Sin clan members doesn't had any talent for cultivation. They target other cultivators, seduced them, had s*x with them and finally sacrifice them or suck them dry to increase their own powers. These angered and alarmed both the righteous sects and demonic sects. They united together and killed the whole Sin clan without sparing anyone. Unfortunately one escsped and vowed to take revenge. So she disguise herself waiting for a perfect opportunity to avenge her clan.

She is Sin JiaoGui.

The Female Lead of this world.

Her fake name is Zhi Ruo.

                   **********

' In the plot she actually succeeded in avenging her clan and also rule the entire main continent. '

[ That's why you are here to stop her. ]

' I know. Don't  worry this wirld will end soon.'

[ Then do it quick. The next world is very important for you. ]

'....Why tho ? '

[ Its a surprise.  Don't axk me I won't tell. ]

' *pout*'

[ Its useless to act cute I won't tell. ]

' Yeah yeah who the f*** cares '

[ You cared enough to sell cuteness. ]

'.........'

[ *chuckles* I am gonna activate the shield to protect you just in case. ]

Liza didn't say anything and focused on the FL.

On the other side Sin JiaoGui is currently in a delima. As soon as the match started she saw the opponents cast a spell and surrounded her by large masses of black gas. They were so fast that she couldn't do anything against them and now in this mass of black gas her powers are slso not working. She is extremely frustrated. She also resent her team mate. Sin JiaoGui heard that she is very powerful then how come she can't help and save her at all.

She started walking in hopes of finding a way to get out of this when she saw a faint silhouette which looks like one of her opponents. Judging that silhouette it should be a male. She bite her lips sexually ? . And got ready to seduce him by using the secret method of her clan.

A special kind of fragrance started emitting from her body that helps her in seducing her preys. Since she started stealing other's cultivators by having intercourse she has long forgotten how to work hard for cultivating. Not yo mention because of Feng Hua she couldn't found any suitable preys for a long time and even if she found one she doesn't get a chance to hunt it down at all.

She approached and said in a sugary sweet coquettis voice.

" Big brother may I know your name ? "

That man remained silent and motionless. Sin JiaoGui thought that he is way strong than her the fragrance of her body grew strongee, her glowing eyes filled with greed and lust.

That silhouette finally moved just as  Sin JiaoGui thought her clan's  secret technique finally worked he attacked her. Every attack is fierce and full of power as if wanting her life. Sin JiaoGui only exchange seven blows before she is captured and bound in one place.

Sin JiaoGui finally panicked and her special fragrance became stronger when suddenly that person turned back showing quite a ugly face and said.

" Sl*t do you remember me ? "

The seductive and humble expression on Sin JiaoGui's face froze and quickly turned into anger and disgust as she shouted.

" You bastard didn't I kill you why the hell are you still alive ? "

" Ah! I died but why ? Why should I die ? It is obvious that you are the sl*t then why should I freaking die !? "

" *sneer* Do you think you are worthy of me ? You damn ugly bastard so what thay I killed you you should be glad that atleast you died under the hands of a beauty like me. "

Sin JiaoGui knew that she should keep her calm and maintain her pure and innocent facade but she still can't stop herself from exposing her real self as if something is stopping her deliberately forcing her to tear her own defences. She can't even contact with her puppets through their shared mind link and finally panicked.

While she is panicking another face appeared before her.

" Then what about me ? How many times had I protected you ? How many precious gifts have I given you yet you still killed me. Why ? What wrong did I do to deserve this !? "

Seeing this handsome face Sin JiaoGui screamed in anger and shouted.

" It's your fault. If not for your ancestors joining hands then how could my Sin clan perished like that. It's only natural for you to pay for what your ancestors did. "

The face change again and another handsome face appeared and said.

" Then what about me ? We didn't know each other then why did you killed me ? "

Sin JiaoGui desperately shrink herself and shuttered.

" Who told you to appear just when I was in need of sucking a talented cultivator like you. It's your fault for appearing at the wrong time.its your fault. Go away. Don't disturb me just go away. "

[ I am quite shocked that she is afraid of retribution. Seriously the amount of innocent people her family killed over the years and she is still continuing to kill I didn't think that she would fear karma]

' They have been always afraid  of retribution they did so many taoism to save themselves from the karma but they didn't understand that no one can escape from karma.'

[ Host she is losing her mind and at a vulnerable state of mind. Wanna attack ? ]

' Nah, wait till she is at her worst and we will strike. '

Sin JiaoGui needed to be in her most vulnerable state for Liza to implement her plan and to completely destroy her.