ARC 2.3

" Elder Feng ! "

Yu Yan and Fei Lixue shouted in joy at the same time. Relief flashed in their eyes seeing their saviour. They thought that they will die under the hands of those bastards but looks like Gods finally couldn't see their suffering and pity them.

Fei Hong , Xu Moran and Lou Wei are pale in fright.

There is only one person called as 'Elder Feng' and that is 'Feng Hua'. Who doesn't know the famous person 'Feng Hua' of the Ghost sect. She is an extremely talented and powerful person. She is a rare talent one may or may not appear in thousands of years. She is both a talented cultivator and alchemist. She is also a rare dual culivator.

ZhiRuo's eyes are filled with hatred as she stared at the figure of Feng Hua. Feng Hua can feel the killing intent from the FL but she didn't know the reason and confused as hell as well.

' Oi Eli why is that damn FL glaring at me with so much hatred, well I am flattered ~~ '

[..... Host you are weird. ]

' O my my thanks for the compliment babe. Come let mommy give you a kissy *muah*~~ '

[...... Host please stop I am getting goosebumps. ]

' Tsk your no fun Eli. '

[......]

Feng Hua flicked her middle finger towards Eli in her mind then coldy looked at everyone. Though the FL has already bowed her head so that she ( FH ) can't see her ( ZR ) expressions any more but still the killing intent is slightly visible.

Feng Hua thought about the fate of the original owner in the plot. How the original owner took this damn FL as her direct inner disciple and helped her in cultivation, also taught her alchemy and in the end becam an exclusive living medical furnase for the use of this same one and only FL.

Now that Liza became Feng Hua, she is fucking angry! She felt that she had eaten a lot of shit that even her intestines turned green.

Feng Hua let out her powerful aura surrounding everyone. ZhiRuo kneeled on the ground. A huge pressure is pressing like a mountain on her. As she was focusing on not getting defeated by the pressure she totally missed the dark face of Feng Hua.

Feng Hua coldy watched as sweats gather on ZhiRuo's forehead then sliding down her small nose then her glossy pink lips down to her sexy slender neck and disappearing under her clothes which tightly hugged her petite body showing her curves giving of an sultry and sexy vibes also combining with her innocent face looking pitiful and helpless no doubt that it brings out the desires of most men. She has no doubt that if her harem members saw her like this then they will definately rolled in bed together.

Although Feng Hua is maintaining her cold facade she is already cursing inside her heart.

' 🤬 THIS PRESSURE IS ENOUGH TO KILL CULTIVATORS RANKING HIGHER THAN HER OKAY ? YET SHE IS ONLY KNEELING ! SHE DIDN'T EVEN VOMIT BLOOD ! AND ON TOP OF THAT GIVING OFF SEXY VIBES ! ARE YOU KIDDING ME ! ELI WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS !? 😡 '

[ That's why she is the female lead most importantly this world's only beloved daughter. ]

' Why what about her harems ? This fucking world has four belove sons yet only one belove daughter why can't just give birth to another three daughters ah! It would have been four perfect pairs. Ba! '

[ Ah! Looks like you didn't go through the memories of the original owner well go through it then you will understand. Oh! one more thing the harem members aren't world's beloved sons neither are they male leads. ]