ARC 1

Liza opened her eyes and found herself  sitting on a large king size bed with a laptop on her lap . She is wearing headphones when suddenly a series of  announcements ring through the headphones almost making her deaf.

SystemAnnouncement : [ Congratulations Player Clarity on defeating Jungle Boss , successfully completing the quest. ]

SystemAnnouncement  : [ Congratulations Player Clarity on aquiring the Magical Aircraft and Lotus Pavilion. ]

SystemAnnouncement  : [ Congratulations Player Clarity on receiving a golden scroll. ]

Liza quickly took off the headphones and started rubbing her ears which nearly got damaged. She was cursing under her breath when Eli suddenly spoke scaring the shit out of her.

[ Since it is your first world I have chosen a similar one like your real world . ]

Liza almost threw the laptop in fright. She can't help but curse.

" What the hell Eli ! Don't scare me like that.  "

[ Don't  curse me like this host you are justtoo  easy to scare . ]

" Oi don't say like that . "

[ Whatever.  I will send you the plot and the memories of the original owner of the body. ]

Before Liza could say anything her brain felt like it had suddenly been shoved full of pieces of iron , feeling heavy and aching very badly as countless pictures flashed in her mind . She gritted her teeth so as not to let out a cry of pain.

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a modern gaming world same like her real world.  The most international popular game is  ' WARRIORS '
[ A/NI KNOW THE NAME  IS KINDA WEIRD BUT I AM OUT OF IDEAS ]
It is the most popular MMORPG because  it was well-made with beautiful aesthetics.  It received quite a lot of good reviews. Few years ago it had become a official international game. There is even a world championship done every 3 year.

This year the ML formed a team to participate  in the world championship.  His team still lacked a last member so he kept on playing the game in hopes that  he can find a reliable and trustworthy person whom he can take as his last teammate.

The FL is an extremely fake white lotus and a green tea bitch.  She is also a player in the same server as the Ml. She is a rookie player with zero skills. She has many followers all around the server. Whenever she had anyone she does not like fer followers will gang up against that person and had to face  severe bullying in the game ultimately making that person quit the game forever.

The plot goes as one of the powerful love interest of the FL cheated on her and abandon her . Her reputation is tainted  and  she is abandoned . The FL could not accept this and started scheming to get the no.1 Player of the server  i.e. the ML . And after a lot of their scheming she finally got the ML to get married in the game.
Both of them started clearing dungeons together and participated in this year  world championship . Everyone in the team started to adore her except the ML. This made the Fl even more determined to conquere him. At the final round when the Ml is in a dire situation the Fl came out of nowhere and helped him. They won the world championship. As they went to celebrate their victory the Ml and the Fl  had a drunken sex . They got married in real life and live happily ever after.