ARC 2.12

Everyone looked towards the source of the voice and saw Feng Hua walking towards them. Everyone silent moved aside creating a path for her.

'Damn I feel like a celebrity '

[ Focus ]

Zhi Ruo's face turned dark but only for a moment before it change back to a pitiful tearful ans scared expression. Feng Huai's face turned complicated  along with Miss Jian. Miss Jian whose full name is Jian Tian is regretting for showing such ugliness infront of her idol. She took the lead in apologizing in hope that she can save whatever pitiful little image she has infront of her idol.

" Miss Feng Jian Tian apologizes for her rude behaviour. I realy didn't mean any harm–"

Feng Huai shouted.

" What do you mean ? You didn't mean it ? If not for me Zhi Ruo must have been hurt by you. No wonder Luo Wei wants to break the engagement afterall who will like such a ugly malicious-"

" STOP! "

Feng Hua shouted and released her aura. Everyone can't help but sweat Feng Hua's aura isn't something that they can bear. Luckily Liza just wanted to make them shut up and not really planned to attack anyone. Not to mention Liza knows very well that it was Zhi Ruo who controlled Jian Tian afterall not even a fool will attack anyone under the public eyes openly.

" I know everythingand I must say Miss Jian I am  very disappointedon you. "

Jian Tian anxiously wanted to explain herself but hearing her idol's next words she could only look at her with a shocked and grateful expression.

" Well Miss Jian if anyone cheated on you then shouldn't you go and questioned that cheater instead of the person with whom he cheated. And if a nan is fully committed to a woman then no matter what he won't cheat on her. So Miss Jian instead of finding the person who seduced your fiance you should insult and beat your fiance. "

Everyone's face changed as yhey listened FengHua's words. Jian Tian is happy seeing that her idol doesn't  hate her whereas Zhi Ruo and Feng Huai's face turned black.

" Cousin what do you mean ? Are you saying that Zhi Ruo seduced Lou Wei ? "

Feng Hua acted surprised and said.

" Wait Luo Wei fell in love with Zhi Ruo and cheated on his fiance ? "

Zhi Ruo also tried selling the 'I-am- so-bullied-I-am-so-wrong-pity-me help-me-protect-me ' act.

" Elder Feng....I didn't......I really didn't know.."

Feng Hua cut her off and said.

" I didn't say your name Miss Zhi. To be honest I really didn't know the person with whom Luo Wei cheated but now listening to this. Tsk...tsk "

Feng Huai can't help but stand for his beloved.

" Cousin what are you talking about  Zhi Ruo didn't do anything at all. Ot was Luo Wei who chased Zhi Ruo and Zhi Ruo is so kind that she can't bear to hurt him so she didn't reject him. "

Listening to Feng Huai's nonsense Liza had an urge to draw her sword and cut off his manhood. This FL is really something kind enough to creat a harem. Well what can you expect from a succubus.

" Feng Huai I never blamed Zhi Ruo. I have been watching her for a long time except being way too much shy, too much innocent and too much weak I can't see any other faults of her. Not to mention Zhi Ruo is one of the most unlucky person I have seen you see every person from whom she took shelter and protection turned to be engaged or married and they also mysteriously falls in love with her almost becoming crazy unlike themselves as if someone else is controlling them. You can't blame Zhi Ruo for this. Alas! What a poor soul. "

On the surface it looks like Liza is talking for Zhi Ruo but what she is actually pointing out that Zhi Ruo is too weak to be a cultivator and she always seeks help from engaged men who mysteriously falls in love for her.

Every eyes fell on Zhi Ruo and their views on her changed. They noticed that her trembling in fear act stopped and she still is hiding in Feng Huai's arms without maintaining any rules between a unmarried man and unmarried girl.
They decided to get their eyes check from what angle did they think that she is kind and innocent. They felt scared the more they thought about it.

Feeing everyone's change around her Zhi Ruo eyes flashed with hatred and ruthlessness. She us so mad that her facade nearly fell actually it has already fallen. She covered her face and run away from that place but this time except for Feng Huai no one stopped her or felt bad for her.

Jian Tian stepped forward and half bowed with her hands cupped in front of her to Feng Hua and said.

" You are right Miss Feng I should have questioned my ex-fiance instead of wasting my time on someone like her. "

Liza said gently.

" It's still not late for you to question him and avenge yourself. "

Jian Tian laughed and said.

" Yes you are right Miss Feng. It was me who was short sighted and narrow-minded. But I don't think I can trust any male after this I had given all of my trust and heart to him only for him to break it. They are all same aren't they ? "

Jian Tian was shocked when she saw Feng Hua disagreed with her words. She thought that her idol  will support her words but it seems not.

" Thats where you are wrong Miss Jian. Just because of some scum you can't judge the whole male population.  You see there are also some girls eho liked to seduce married or engaged men but that doesn't mean that all of us women are same. You can't judge everyone because of someone's mistakes. "

Seeing Jian Tian stupidly looking at her Liza explained in a gentle tone.

" I heard about your mother and father's love story. They are very well-known. Many say that they are made for each other. Don't you think so ? "

" They are right my father and mother loves each other very much. My father didn't take any concubine there is no female host in my house except my mother. They are the happiest couple I had ever seen. "

Liza looked into original Feng Hua's memories and said with emotions.

" Same with my parents. There were many people who tried to break their relation but they are committed to each other and never cheated. They even died. There are both bad and good ones don't judge the good ones because of some bad ones. "

Jian Tian listened to her idol's words and seems to be enlighten. She thanked her idol and went to questioned her ex-fiance or rather beat him up. Others present there also can't help but agree with Liza's words. In their hearts Liza image became more noble and high. Except Feng Huai who hated this cousin of his very much but too much a coward to do anything.