Truthful

“Emma, stop. Stop.”

Belle silently wiped her tears away, she did not want to hear anything else. She wanted to leave and not disturb them.

But she heard him stopping her, or was she not listening correctly?

“Robert…”

“Emma, I am not going to do this.” Belle heard his voice again “She means too much to me. I already lost Ash… I am not going to lose Belle”

“I have always liked you, Robert…” Emma whispered “And I know you are not ok, I see you are not ok”

“I really appreciate your sentiment, Emma. But please do not do this to me…hmm, please stop Emma”

“Look at you, you get horny with just a touch, how can…”

Robert interrupted her, raising his voice “Well, I am sorry I am a man! Let me be, I am sure I will not die because of that.”

Belle dropped her forehead on the wall.

Now, she felt bad she was standing there, listening to the entire conversation. It was not a very good thing.

So, even though she was dying of curiosity, she left, and she walked towards hers and Robert’s room. She was surely red eyed at the moment, and she did not want anyone to see her that way. One thing she was sure though, she should never doubt him.

God.

His words were still stuck in her mind. Her heart was still running the marathon. Well, she was still unsure about Emma and about this unexpected move and attitude of hers, but Robert, oh, he had just made her fall in love with him even more.

What would she do now? Pretend she never heard their conversation?

No, she had to tell him. The others could mention she went to call for them, when she never did. And Robert was the most perspicacious man she had ever met.

Besides, that was the right thing to do.

And yet, despite everything, she was still feeling unsure.

Oh, she had competition now! And Emma was right, Robert deserved all the love Belle was not giving to him.

Should she try?

She did not know if she was capable.

She felt a lot different, it was a fact. She felt his affections and caresses in a very different way.

She could feel more.

As Robert said, she could feel the heat.

But, should she really do it? Should she not just stay herself and truthful to her feelings?

It was not like she did not love him. Oh, well, she never felt such affection and fondness towards anyone. Not even Theo’s father. Ugh, never.

She did love him, even though she never really told him.

And he never told her those exact three words either. But, he told her too much. And those words she heard of him, to Emma, oh… those words.

“GUUUYS! Are you coming or what?!” Someone yelled at the other side of the plane

Belle immediately wiped her tears away, composed herself and left the room, only to get face to face with Robert, who was already on the hall, next to Emma.

Belle stared at her with not such an amused face, but was immediately distracted by Robert’s gentle arm, around her neck.

“hey” he softly whispered, kissing her forehead