You know where to find me

Third Person’s POV

“Honey, we can continue go and look for your family or relatives, if you want” Tom knelt in front of Claire, who remained just as surprised as everyone else.

After Belle’s call, the news of Robert came as a shock to everyone.

Well, maybe not so much, now Belle really thought about the matter. When Emma could not give her any other information, she simply panicked.

While everyone else just stood there, watching her desperation grow and listen to her words, they had no idea what to think.

That was when Belle stormed away, and into her bedroom, leaving Tom, Claire and Lisa.

Her mother just stood silently thinking. She knew exactly how her daughter was unsure, back when she said goodbye to him, a year ago. And she could understand her hard decision, after all she went through. But despite all that, she knew how her deep daughter fell for that man. The only one who always respected her, treated her fairly, saved her and, mainly, loved her back.

She watched as the last year went by and Belle tried to forget about him, even though she always told to herself she only wanted to forget about everything else that happened. But, the truth was, her unfortunate faith would always be connected to him.

She would have never met him, if it hadn’t happened.

Lisa, above everything, knew exactly what Belle needed. And what she should not have left behind. But who could blame her for such decision?

She was probably right when she thought about a relationship with that man, a relationship where she might not be able to pleasure him or pleasure herself. But maybe, she should also believe he might be willing to be patient and wait.

And now, all the news about this sudden disappearance of him have obviously panicked her.

Robert had no family.

If he gave up on his job, what could he possibly be doing?

Where could he possibly be?

And how could he possibly be?

Lisa watched as the couple talked, absent of caring touches, but full of passion in their eyes. She hoped they did not leave her Belle alone right now. She knew Belle would want to go for Robert, and she hoped she did not have to go alone.

“How can we continue, Tom?” Claire looked at him “We cannot. And now… with these news, Belle wants to go for him. Let’s help her”

“Please do” Lisa begged “She will ask me to stay with Theo. And I obviously would be a burden. My age does not help at all”

Tom looked at her “I would do everything to help Robert” He assured “I just want to know if you are ok with it” He turned to Claire “We can just continue looking for your family if you want”

“Let’s go with Belle. Let’s find Robert. After all, she is right, he might be the one capable of truly helping us.”

Tom nodded “Let’s do that, then”

“Really?”

They all turned back to see Belle looking at them, her red and puffy eyes could be seen miles away from her.

“Of course, Belle” Claire quickly moved to hug her “He is just fine, you’ll see. He is Robert, after all”

Belle sighed “I should have told him to come, a year ago”

“And he would have probably refused…”

Belle looked down, remembering his heart melting words, back then “He would not…”