The nightclub

Rated R, just in case.

Third Person’s POV

“My name’s Claire” the gorgeous young lady sat next to Belle on her small bed, smiling sympathetically at her.

Belle glanced at her, fear and anger still running through her veins.

“I’m sorry this happened to you, I’m sorry you have to be here” she spoke “It happens a lot… I see new ladies coming and going very often”

“How long are you here?”

Claire looked at her sadly “I was born in here…”

Belle’s eyes widened “You…”

“My mother was kidnapped like you. She got pregnant in here and… well, she had me here”

“Where is she?”  

“She died… not long after she had me”

“My god, I’m sorry, Claire”

She sweetly smiled “It’s ok… I can’t say I’m too bad, compared to other women in here… they don’t treat me bad. I just have to… well, do my job as a…”

“Prostitute” Belle finished

“Yes…” Claire whispered “It is not that bad once you accept it…”

Belle frowned “How the hell can I accept it?! I am being forced to this! So are you!”

“I’ve never done anything else…” Claire stood up “I don’t know what it is like to do something else… It’s like I don’t feel forced to anything.”

Belle’s eyes widened and, as much as she tried to understand Claire, she was having a hard time. But, deep down, she felt bad for her. And she knew she felt that way because she never had, deep down, her freedom.

“What’s your name?” Claire asked

“Belle… Isabelle”

She smiled “Look, Belle… you have to be careful, they do not just threaten, they do what they say. I’ve seen women getting killed and also their families… You should do as they say” Claire whispered before leaving Belle to her thoughts.

During the next days, Belle observed the place she and all the women were kept in, as well as the place they were sent during the nights, by detail. At nights, they had to be at their club, called Aphrodite, which had a connection to that cold and darker place they spent the day in.

She was not forced into sexual activities straight away, not only because she kept more quiet, but also because Renner ordered her to watch her future job first.

Renner.

Oh, Renner was the female who had talked to her since the beginning. The one who pretended to be the hotel’s owner and the one who had threatened her family when she first got there.

Renner was the boss of that business.  

Also, during those days, Belle watched Claire, indeed, being treated as the little princess among all the women. She also noticed that, at nights, she was not requested usually. Claire was only requested when there was someone richer or important, and she would never go alone.

There was this other guy, always escorting Fritz, that would not let any man touch her, except when Renner was around. So, maybe, Claire had never gotten through what many of the other ladies have.

Rape.

Violent and forced sex.

Succumb to all kinds of fantasies of men.