Picking sides?

As I opened my eyes, the brightness invading the room blinded me for a few seconds. But, oh, when I could finally see clearly, I could not believe my eyes.

There he was, with that gorgeous smile of his, standing in front of me.

Safe.

Not injured.

Looking absolutely dashing.

“R-Robert?”

“It’s ok, Belle” he whispered, approaching me

“What’s going on? Where are…”

“Shhh… does not matter”

His arms surrounded my body, making me immediately relax under his amazingly soft touch.

Oh, how I have missed him.

“It is ok” He kissed my forehead

“Are you…”

“I could not be better, Belle” he smiled down at me “I am with you, now”

I smiled at him, caressing his face “I was so scared… I… I just want to leave, I want everything to be over”

He smiled back at me “We will go home, now…” he held my hand “Is my home with you, now?”

I gulped “I would not have it any other way” I leaned to kiss him

I could not resist his lips, now that I have learned I could bear it, I did not want anything else but his kiss.

Actually, I do not want anything else but him.

And I want to give an end to all these fears. I want to definitely forget all the bad things that happened to me in the past.

“Hmmm… Belle”

The next thing I knew, he was lying on top of me.

I could definitely feel his growing erection against my thigh. And it brings nothing more than pure excitement and lust within me.

I think I might be the one starting this.

He would never push me into anything, being unsure. I know Robert way too well.

“Belle…”

His moan, his heavy uncontrolled breath and his touch already had me seduced.

I want him.

I want him to make love to me.

I want to feel him… if I can.

Please, let me feel him.

Let me feel pleasure again.

Please.

“Gosh, Belle” he moaned, getting lost in my already naked body.

And, please, let me be able to please the man of my life.

“Belle…”

“Hmmm…”

“Belle!”

“Hmmm?”

“BELLE!”

The lady jumped in the bed, frightened.