Attached?

Third Person's POV

“What are you doing with my lady… pal?”

Belle immediately felt the adrenaline rushing over her entire body. How could she not recognize that voice?

Still, she turned around to see him with her own eyes.

And she was not disappointed.

Robert.

He was there.

The handsome man was back.

She made a huge effort not to run into his arms, still, it was not possible to hide her shakiness.

Everything was just too much.

However, Fritz didn’t even seem to notice or care. He was as surprised as she was, by seeing Robert was back.

He wasn’t capable to let a word out. So, instead, Robert spoke

“Good!” he showed his gorgeous smile “So, if you excuse me… I’m gonna take my lady” He softly held Belle’s hand and walked away with her.

At some point, when they were leaving to the room, Belle didn’t bother to hide her tears, anymore. She was still speechless and surprised to see him there.

Still, she spoke no word.

It was only after they entered the room that she stopped him immediately, at the door, which was one of the spots the camera could not reach.

“Robert…” she breathed, hugging him tight.

His arms surrounded her petite body tightly, feeling both worry and regret

“Belle… I’m sorry.” He breathed “I thought I was… doing the right thing, I’m sorry”

But she could only cry.

She let it all out, as he softly held her in his arms.

“Did they force you to lay other guys?”

“N-No…” she mumbled “but they were going to…”

He sighed in relief “I’m so sorry again, Belle. I just… I didn’t want to force you again since there were cameras in here and…”

“Are you ok?” she cried, looking up at him, raising her hands to touch his face

“Me? I’m ok, of course”

“They… Fritz… he didn’t hurt you?!”

He looked at her, showing his sweet smile “Well, he tried, but I am here, am I not?”

“I’m sorry” She trembled

“Hey, I’m just so glad you didn’t have to…” he kissed her forehead “go back to the previous spot again”

“Robert… they killed her…” she sobbed against his chest

“Uh?”

“Claire she… she’s gone…”

Robert’s eyes widened as he held her face “Hey…” he made her look up at him “She’s safe”

Belle frowned “Uh?”

He moved to her ear “She’s at the hospital, she’s out of danger, she’ll be alright”

Her jaw dropped, still prosecuting his words

“C’mon, didn’t you see Fritz pretty nose?” he smirked cheekily

“Y-You… She…”

He kissed her cheek “She’s safe. She’s fine. I promise”