Irreversible

Robert’s POV

I shut my eyes tightly before opening them again.

I’m not seeing straight, I know I’m not.

In fact, I’m not even sure if what I see is real.

It wouldn’t be the first time my mind messed with me, lately.

She’s not here, idiot.

She’s dead.

You watched her dying.

Then… who’s that…?

“Ash…”

Third Person’s POV

Belle walked cautiously throughout the club, as always, trying to escape the eyes of some other disgusting man. However, that strategy had revealed itself useless. Rare was the day no man asked for her.

But, that day was one of those crowded nights, she knew it was a matter of time until someone would come for her. Looking around, she noticed Zoe already taking a middle aged man with her and, looking up at the VIP zone, she noticed Claire, yet again, with Roy.

However, that new girl was right there, next to her. She feared Claire would be out of that throne soon.

“I know your strategy” Someone whispered in her ear, from behind.

Oh, not someone.

Fritz.

“My… strategy?” she whispered

“Hanging around waiting to be found is not on the job description. That’s cheating” he smiled, kissing her cheek, disgustingly. If they weren’t there, she would have just moved away from him. But no, of course he would always pick those moments at the club.

She knew she was supposed to do as the others.

Go to men herself and just flirt.

But she couldn’t.

She couldn’t bring herself to do that.

“This guy bothering you?” A deep, yet slurred voice spoke.

She looked up to see a young guy looking at her, big brown glassy eyes. He could not be older than 30, she thought.

His eyes were petrifying though, not leaving hers even for a fraction of a second.

“Of course I’m not bothering her!” Fritz smiled widely, walking to give him a handshake.

The guy looked at him, suspiciously, refusing the handshake. “She’s all yours!” he pushed him to Belle

“Uhhh…” the guy stammered

“Show him the way!” Fritz looked at her, threateningly “I’ll come by to check up on you!”

She hated him.

UGH!

She wanted to scream.

Of course, during the night, Fritz and Roy would walk around the private rooms, making sure everyone was doing their jobs and no one was trying to escape.

“Come.” She simply grabbed the guy’s hand.

He followed her, not really sure where was she taking him, but definitely not complaining.

“Ash…” he whispered

She frowned, when she realized he was calling her that.

Oh, he was drunk, totally.