Fighter?

Third Person’s POV

“Robert…!” Belle kept crying, with her clothes full of blood from Robert’s chest, as she noticed her grew weaker and they were really slow.

She was panicked.

She was frightened something bad would happen to him, all that blood and unstable breath of his scared her.

Then, she feared someone would still go after them. She feared someone would just come out of nowhere and probably kill them both.

Panic rushed thought her as she also thought about what could have possibly happened to the other ladies. Specially Zoe.

That little girl.

She prayed she was just fine.

And more, she was also completely lost.

So, she came to a stop, making Robert stop with her.

“Robert…” she caressed his face as he knelt, his body weakened.

His gorgeous eyes stared at hers as he was fought for oxygen.  

“We’re… c-close… we are…” He breathed.

“Where to, Robert?” she cried.

Ignoring all the tears, she followed his weak instructions and slowly helped him, the best she could.

Of course, she could not bear his entire weight.

“T-There…” he whispered

Belle was thankful there was no one in the streets at that late time of the night. She just hoped they were not followed.

However, she noticed she was wrong.

“AAAH!” She screamed as she saw the men approaching, out of nowhere

“B-Belle… it’s…”  Robert breathed

“Agent Reilly!” A middle aged agent immediately knelt and helped Robert up, soon with the help of another man.

“It is okay, my lady. We are part of Mr. Reilly’s team” another man whispered “Follow us”

Immediately, she sighed in relief, even though the tears would not stop.

“Call the medical team, now, Simmons!” Someone snapped

Belle felt a warm blanket over her and soon saw a female agent next to her “Do not worry, this area is completely protected. We have been here following Mr. Reilly’s orders to protect Claire”

“C-Claire?” Belle cried “Robert… he…”

“What has happened? We have been trying to contact him and he did not answer. We thought it would just be another normal night”

“No… they… attacked him! They… they saw his badge and then… it became chaotic”

Belle cried

“Calm down, it is alright, everything will be ok. You are safe now”

“Robert…” she watched as Robert had already disappeared inside the house they were heading.

“We have our team on the way”

“He needs a hospital!” she quickly snapped

“We cannot” The woman looked at her, apologetically “We cannot have to play safe with these guys…”

“I… I am not sure if we were followed…”

“Worry not, the perimeter is secure” she held the door for Belle to get in.