The bounds of secrecy

Third Person’s POV

Robert walked through the hidden streets, aware of the person following. Or could it be more than one?

Hmm.

He could not know.

But there was no way he would let himself be caught.

He knew better than that.

So, walking inside the small village there was near the club, he whistled, relaxed, walking around.

There had to be a way of losing the person.

It was when he saw a hidden way between some houses, that he crossed, but quickly hid behind some trash boxes.

A smile appeared on his face as he watched Fritz walking quickly, thinking he had lost Robert.

“So you are already suspicious, prick…” Robert whispered to himself, walking back to the village, relaxed.

Entering a small place, he bought some coffee and, as he left, he spotted Fritz furiously walking around.

He giggled, and walked towards him

“Hey there, boss, need something?” he asked, a smile on his face.

The look on Fritz face was priceless.

“Uh, oh, no… I’m… everything’s great”

“Don’t tell me you’re after some guy who left the place without paying, uh?”

“N-No…” Fritz nervously smiled

Robert took a sip of his coffee, his intense stare locked with Fritz. His boyish grin remained in his expression “Well, something I can help, then?”

“No!” Fritz said.

Robert raised his hand “Alright then, boss. I’ll see you…” he started walking back, but looking at him “Tonight” he smiled, before leaving.

*At Aphrodite’s dungeons*

“Are you ok?” Belle frowned as she spotted Claire, lying down on her bed in a fetal position “What have they done to you?” she sat next to her

“N-Nothing…” she whispered, trembling and pale

“Claire…” Belle held her hand “What’s wrong?”

Claire closed her eyes, tears falling down “I just… I don’t feel good at all”

Belle looked at her, worried “What do you feel? You need a doctor”

“I’m… bleeding constantly and…it hurts”

“What hurts?”

“My whole body, but… my belly the most” Claire whispered

“You need a doctor. I’m gonna ask for a doctor for you!” Belle stood up

“They couldn’t care less… Belle. They… don’t. Just… stay here”

“No…” Belle stubbornly said “You need to get out of here”

*At Paradise Island’s beach*

Robert stopped at the beach, after a few hours of exercise.

He so needed to get back in shape.

So, when he stopped he decided to go for a dive and get fresh before drinking something.

There were so many people around, so many happy couples, happy families.