The dance

Third Person’s POV

Belle was finishing her make up when her little Theo jumped on her bed “Mom? Let’s go!”

She smiled, looking back at him “Eager are we?”

“Well grandma said it won’t be that boring, because there will be a few other kids I will be able to join and play!”

Belle smiled, fixing his hair, her little boy looked so gorgeous “I’m glad. You will have a good time, baby”

“Why there are no other kids around everyday, then?”

Belle grabbed her purse and motioned him to follow her out “I guess they are not in this department, honey”

“Oh…”

“Let’s grab grandma and then Claire, shall we?”

“Yeah!”

“Agent Reilly” Most people greeted Robert as he entered the party. Immediately he saw Gordon by the bar.

“I have some news” he whispered with a smile

Gordon stopped his conversation with the older man and turned to him

“This better be good news” He ordered Robert a drink and dragged Robert to a particular department on the first floor, where they could still observe the growing party.

Robert hesitated, looking down at the drink Gordon offered him

“You can leave it there, for me” Gordon spoke

Looking back up at him, Robert spoke about what happened earlier with their hostage.

“Turkey…?”

“Yes.”

“You think the guy was…”

“I think we have nothing else where to start right now.”

“Well you did gave us a big help, stealing that…”

“Yes, Gordon, but we wouldn’t know where to start. We would not be able to guess which clubs were most important. What would be the plan? Start by the bigger? I don’t know… we could… give this a shot.”

Gordon looked at Robert, hesitating

“Tomorrow?” he asked

“The sooner the better, right?”

“Let’s just… see what our tech guy has to tell us first, alright?”

Robert took a deep breath, but did not went against him.

“What’s his name again?”

“Ed?”

“That.” Gordon smiled “Now just… enjoy the party”

Robert showed him a small smile as he stepped away with Robert’s drink “But, stay alert to your phone”

Nodding, he looked down and just… observed.

“I have…” Claire observed the entire place “…never seen anything like this”

Belle smiled “Don’t feel alone. I haven’t either.”

“This is awesome! Theo excitedly said, immediately exploring the place.

“So… Tom?”

“He refused to come…” Claire looked down