Hidden

Third Person’s POV

Robert was lying down on his couch, glancing at the list of women before him. After he found Aphrodite’s club and started the entire investigation with his team and inside the organization, he never really looked at it again.

But now Belle was starting to give him information on other ladies’ families and confirming their home places, he took a better look at it.

And yet again, a deeper investigation had to be started.

Picking up his ringing phone, he immediately asked for news

“We got more families and suspicious guys. You’re doing a great job, Reilly” Gordon’s voice complimented him

“Gordon… we are going to need back up. More men and more investigation”

“What’s up now?”

“Remember I told you I had a list of the missing women in Bahamas?”

“What about it?”

“The number in the list is much higher than the number of ladies on Aphrodite. I’m sure”

There was a pause, and Robert was sure Gordon was figuring everything out by himself.

“So… you think there are more spots where they keep them and more…”

“Aphrodite clubs… yes” Robert continued

“I’m gonna send another team up to investigate that… we need to finish our phase now. And we can always join together afterwards, I just need to get a meeting with the director and gather up…”

“Gordon.” Robert interrupted him

“What?”

“I just have the list of missing women that came to Bahamas…” The man took a deep breath “Maybe there are even more. Maybe there is a huge net of traffic behind all this”

Gordon hesitated for a moment

“Uh… keep your work in there, Reilly. I’ll make sure to talk to the director and tell all of that.”

“Alright. Tell me then, all families of the ladies in Aphrodite have been collected and protected?”

“We are almost finishing that”

“We need to invade the place, quick.” Robert spoke, thinking of Claire, Belle’s friend.

He had promised her he’d try to take them out as soon as he could.

“I’ll give you news in a moment.”

“Thanks” Robert breathed.

It was times like those he was just glad they had a big and capable team.

There was just one pillar missing…

Ash.

*That night, at Aphrodite*

Belle watched Robert as they walked up to their usual room, as always. She knew almost nothing about him, but after those last weeks with him and his help, she grew to know him and his personality.

He barely spoke when she asked him about his family.

She knew he went through a rough time and… he was probably still not over it. She had known that since the beginning. Since the very first time he went there, drunk and crying over a lady.

He showed her his gorgeous smile as they entered the room.

This man hides so much. She thought.