Chapter 19

-Ashton

"Ash, wake up. We're about to land." I hear Luke say while he was lightly shaking me. I open my eyes and lift my head off of his shoulder and give him a small smile, which he returned.

"How'd you sleep?" Luke asks, while I run my fingers through my hair to make it less messy.

"Perfect since I'm with you." I say, and peck him on the lips.

"Good." he smiles.

A couple minutes later the plane lands and we grab our stuff and head off the plane. It was day time wherever we were and it was sunny with blue skies. Once we are out of the airport I take a look around the place. There were a bunch of people walking, and just being outside. This is my first time in America so I hope I will like it.

"We need to get a taxi, and then we are going to a hotel so we have some place to stay while we're here." Luke says, while trying to get a taxi. He finally gets a taxi, and get inside and Luke tells the driver our destination.

"How long are we going to be here for?" I ask.

"A couple days. I want you to have fun and explore this wonderful city." Luke says.

"Where are we exactly." I ask.

"Los Angeles, California." he smiles wide.

"Oh." I say.

"Don't worry babe, you'll love it. It's wonderful here." he says, while putting his arm around me and pulling me close.

"You've been here before?" I ask.

"Yep. When I was little me amd my family went on vacation here and we went to a place where I'm taking you. It's really fun." he says.

"Well I'm excited." I smile.

"Good." he says, and looks out the window and smiles, "Isn't it amazing here?"

"Yeah." I say, also looking out the window.

"I want to move here someday." he says.

"You do?" I ask. This place is so far away from home. Why would he want to come all the way here?

"Yep. I want to move here and work with music. I want to be really famous one day. I want to have my own music, and oh my god it would be so cool if I'm at like a concert and I'm singing one of my songs and the crowd sings every word of it with me! It would be amazing." he says, smiling at thought.

"Well I hope your dream comes true." I say, and he turns to me and kisses my nose.

"What do you want to do?" he asks. I thought about it for a minute and decided that I didn't knew what I wanted to do.

"I don't know. I never really thought about it." I said.

"Well what do you enjoy doing?" he asks.

"I like playing the drums." I said while smiling.

"I've got an idea!" he exclaimed.

"What?" I ask.

"Well I play guitar and you play the drums and Calum told me that he plays the bass and that Michael plays the guitar also. Why don't we form a band!" he said.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah, it would be so fun!" he said.

"I would love to but i'm not that good with drums." I say.

"I bet you're amazing." he said making me blush.

"No I'm not." I say.

"Yes you are! Now will you at least think about the band idea?" he asks, and I sigh. Do I really want to do this whole band thing? It wouldn't hurt to just try.

"Yeah, I guess." I say, and Luke grins.

"Yay!" he shrieked, and kissed me all over my face.

After he was done kissing me, I started to think about this whole band idea. We could either get really famous or be horrible and nobody likes us. I'm hoping for the first one. Maybe this band idea won't be that bad after all.