Chapter 22

-Ashton

Luke and I were finally back home. We arrived about a half hour ago, and now we are getting our luggage, and walking in the house, but I didn't expect to see what I saw.

Liz and Rick were sitting on the couch, casually talking.

"R-Rick? W-What are you doing here?" I ask, and Rick looks at me and smiles.

"Hello Ashton." Rick says, and I shiver at tje tone of his voice.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Luke says in a deep voice.

"Lucas! Language!" Liz gasped, and Luke shaked his head.

"I don't care. Now I'm going to ask you again. What the fuck are you doing here?" Luke growls, getting close to Rick.

"I'm here to take Ashton." Rick says, and I gulp. Why does he want me?

"What do you want with Ashton? Thought you didn't like him." Luke questions getting in Rick's face.

"Luke! Step back!" Liz shrieks, but Luke ignores her.

"Why do you want Ashton?" Luke questions.

"I'm taking him home. At my house." Rick smiles, and my eyes widen. Why does he want to take me to his house and not mum's?

"You're not taking Ashton anywhere! Now get the fuck out of my house!" Luke snaps, and Liz gasps.

"Luke! Get away from poor Rick this instant!" Liz says, and moves Luke back so he wasn't in Rick's face.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Irwin! My son's not behaving!" Liz says.

"It's okay. Now if I can just take Ashton-" Rick says, but getting cut off by Luke.

"No! You're not taking him!" Luke screams.

"I'm allowed to take son if I want to!" Rick shouts.

"He is not your son, and he will never be your son!" Luke screams.

"Lucas! Go upstairs and take Ashton with you! You're going to help him get his stuff, and you're going to let Ashton go with Rick!" Liz demands.

"But-" Luke says getting cut off.

"No buts! Now go!" She says, and Luke angrily walks towards me, but gently grabs my arm, and brings me into his room, and slams his door shut, making me jump.

"I'm not letting him take you!" Luke says, and wraps his arms around me, holding me close.

"I don't want to go."I say.

"You're not going! You're staying here with me." Luke says, and I shake my head.

"But your mum won't let me stay." I say.

"I don't care. You're not leaving and that's final!" Luke says, and I nod.

"I love you baby. I'm never letting you go."Luke says, and kisses me on the lips.

"I love you too." I smile, and continue kissing him.

Why do you guys even read this?