Chapter 20

-Ashton

After Luke and I got to the apartment and got situated Luke wanted to take me out and go explore the city. We were currently at the beach building sandcastles. I looked over at Luke's and his looked amazing while mine looked like shit.

"I'm done!" Luke smiles, and looks at his creation in awe.

"Yours is perfect Lukey and mine is horrible. Its not fair." I pout.

"Yours isn't that bad Ash. You just need some help. Here let me help you." he says, and crawls over to me. He started patting it in random places, and I saw how his tongue was out just a little bit at the side of his mouth. He was so concentrated. He looked adorable.

"There." he said. It looked a lot better than before.

"Thank you Lukey." I say, and he smiled. I was going to kiss him but before I could a volleyball hit Luke on the back of his head.

"Ow, what the fuck." he frowns, and rubs the back of his head.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" a low American voice says. I look up at a guy running towards us. He was slightly tanned, with a tight tank top on so you could see the outline of his abs, and he was wearing swim shorts. He had short brown hair and big biceps. I'm gonna be honest he is pretty attractive, but I already got my heart on someone else, who I love very much.

"Its okay. It was an accident." Luke said, giving the the guy a small smile.

"No its not okay! I hurt you!' the guy exclaimed.

"Its fine really." Luke said.

"I feel bad though." the guy frowned.

"I'll be okay. It was an accident." Luke said, and the guy nodded and gave Luke a sad smile.

"So who are you?" I ask.

"I'm Thomas." the guy said.

"Well I'm Ashton and this is my boyfriend Luke, so can you please leave us alone now and go back to your volleyball game?" I snap, and Thomas gives me a glare but then he replaces it with a smile.

"I actually wanted to know if Luke here wanted to join me and my friends game." Thomas said.

"Oh um sure. Can Ashton play to?" Luke asks. No Luke, you and me are supposed to be spending time together! Not with this bitch!

"Sure..." Thomas says while giving me a glare but Luke doesn't notice, he just gets up and jogs with Thomas to the game. I sigh and slowly walk towards it.

-

Me, Luke, Thomas, and Thomas's friends Kenny, Matt, and Nick have been playing for almost an hour. My team was currently winning which had Luke and Nick on it and Thomas, Kenny, and Matt were a team. Whenever I would score a point Luke would high five me and give me a peck on the lips.

Currently Thomas was just staring at Luke, drooling over him. Sorry bitch but he's mine. I just scored a point so Luke smiled and came over to me but before he could high five me I grabbed his shirt and puled him against me and smashed my lips on mine. When I pulled away I turned to Thomas and smirked at him which he did not look to happy about. So when the ball went over to Thomas, he spiked it towards me and it hit me right in the face, causing me to fall backwards and groan.

"Ashton are you okay?" Luke says, running to me.

"I think my nose is bleeding." I say, and touch my nose which had blood coming out of it.

'Fuck, I'm sorry." Thomas said but I know he is not sorry. He wanted to hit me.

"It's okay Thomas. It was an accident." Luke said giving Thomas a smile. Are you fucking kidding me!?

"He can't play the game anymore since he's hurt." Thomas says with a smile.

"I'm fine. I can still play." I say but Luke shakes his head.

"No baby, you're bleeding. Just go sit out and relax." he says.

"Fine." I grumble, and get up and walk away. I lay down next to mine and Luke's sandcastles and hold my bloody nose, wishing I could just be home.