Chapter 6

(WARNINGS: ABUSE, SELF HARM)

-Ashton

I walked into my house and Rick was standing right in front of me with a angry look on his face. It was not the best sight to see. It terrified me.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!"Rick yells and I jump at the loud voice.

"I-I was out with a f-friend."I hesitantly say. I was afraid of him. He gets mad really easily and it's scary.

"I THOUGHT YOU HAD NO FRIENDS. AND YOU KNOW THE RULE! YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE BACK BY 7:00!"He yells. He thought I had no friends? He met Michael before.

"I-Im sorry. I lost track of time and fell asleep. I'll never do it again! I promise!"I say.

"YOU BETTER NOT!"He yells and slaps me hard across the face. I flinch at the sudden contact.

"Now get the fuck to your room before I beat the shit out of you!"He snaps. I nod and quickly run upstairs to my room and straight to my bathroom. I opened my cupboard and moved some stuff around and grabbed my razor. When I closed my cupboard I looked into the mirror and saw that my cheek was really red. I sighed and down on the toilet. I rolled Up my sleeve and starred at my cut up arm.

You're so ugly. Nobody will ever like you.

A few tears escaped my eyes as the voices in my head kept judging me and making me feel like shit. I put the razor up to my arm and slowly dragged it across my arm. The pain felt great. It made me forget about everything.

That's it keep doing it. Keep doing it until you can't do it no more.

I listened to the voices and made more cuts down my arm going deeper every time. I finally decided to stop after a while not wanting to go to far. I cleaned up myself and some blood that was on the floor and put my razor back in it's hiding spot. I took a quick shower and winced when the hot water hit my fresh cuts.

After I was cleaned up I put on a black long sleeved shirt and some sweatpants and climbed into bed. I just layed there and thought about everything. Why does everything bad happen to me? Why do people hate me so much? Why am I so ugly? Why am I such a fucking loser and a freak? Why do I hate myself so much?

After a couple minutes I fell asleep with tear stained cheeks.

-Luke

It is Sunday and I'm bored as fuck. I did nothing over the weekend except for eating in my bed and thought about Ashton. The way his lips would feel against mine and my fingers in his curly hair and him moaning my name. Ok Luke you are really weird.

Yes I like him. I really really like him. I like his beautiful hazel eyes and his smile that lights up the world and I just like him. I know it's only been a few days since we met but in those few days I've grown to really like him.

I licked my cheesy covered fingers and put the chips away in the cupboard. I decided that I would go over Calum's house and we could hangout.

"Mum I'm going over Calum's!"I said when I got to the door putting on my shoes. My mum was in the living room watching some tv. She turned to me and smiled.

"Okay sweetie just be home by 10."She says and I nod and walk out the door. It was kinda chilly outside but I didn't mind it. On my way to Calum's I sang quietly to a blink-182 song. I really like them. When I got to Calum's house I knocked onto the door and there was no response. I knocked on it again and finally the door opened but it wasn't Calum. It was the red haired guy who is friends with Ashton and he was wearing one of Calum's shirts. Michael I think his name is.

"Michael?"I ask. Why is He at Calum's house. I didn't even know that they were friends.

"Oh hey Luke, I thought you were the pizza guy."Michael frowns.

"Where's Calum? And what are you doing here."I ask.

"He's in the bathroom."Michael says ignoring my other question. And before I asked him again why he was there Calum appeared behind Michael with wide eyes when he saw me.

"L-Luke w-what are you doing here?"Calum asks nervously.

"I came over so we could hangout but I didn't know you already had company."I say referring to Michael.

"Michael go up into my room for a bit."Calum says and Michael pouted but did what he was told. Calum let me inside and we sat down on the couch.

"So why is Michael here? I didn't know you guys are friends."I say.

"We aren't friends. We're boyfriends."Calum says quietly and my jaw drops. I did not know that Calum is gay.

"What?"I ask.

"Friday at the party I was kinda questioning my sexuality and me and Michael were talking and then one thing led to another and we sorta had sex but only blowjobs but during that time I realized that I was gay and Michael and I hung out yesterday and he asked me out and I know you are going to say it's to early but we really like each other. And we plan on being together for a long time."Calum says and I was really shocked.

"So you and Michael?"I ask and he nods.

"P-please don't tell anybody please. We aren't coming out yet and we don't know when but I only told you because we're best friends and I trust you and we are honest with each other."Calum says. Maybe I should tell Calum that I'm gay to so he won't think that I hate him for being different.

"Don't worry Calum I won't tell anyone. And If we are being completely honest right now I'm gay too." I say and Calum looked at me with wide eyes.

"You're gay to?"Calum asks and I nod.

"Yeah, sorry for not telling you earlier I just thought that you were going to hate me and not want to be friends with me anymore."I say.

"I would never hate you Luke."Calum says while giving me a small smile.

"Thanks Calum. You're a great friend."I smile and we give each other a hug.

"CAN I COME DOWN NOW?!"Michael yells from upstairs making me and Calum chuckle.

"YEAH!"Calum yells and Michael comes downstairs.

For the rest of the day we all hung out together and had a fun time.