Chapter 24 (End)

(WARNINGS: SEXUAL CONTENT)

-Third point of view

Luke and Ashton's 1 year anniversary~

Luke and Ashton were happily living together at Luke's house, and Luke's mum finally accepted them. Rick was arrested a couple months for abuse, and Ashton's mum lived with Ashton's siblings, Harry and Lauren. Michael and Calum were still a strong and inseparable couple.

Today was Luke and Ashtons anniversary and they couldn't be happier. They have been together for 1 year, and that was crazy to them. Luke took Ashton out to a fancy restaurant, and right now they were back at the house having a heated make out session on Luke's bed. Everybody went out so the two could be alone together, obviously knowing that the were going to do something. A couple minutes the boys were left in just their boxers, and Luke was straddling Ashton while exploring Ashton's mouth with his tongue.

Luke slowly started to grind lightly on Ashton, and the smaller boy moaned into Luke's mouth, making Luke even harder. He wanted Ashton, and he wanted Ashton bad.

"Ugh Luke...harder please." Ashton moaned, and Luke grinded harder on Ashton, earning wonderful noises from Ashton. They were like this for a couple minutes until Ashton wanted more.

"L-Luke... m-more... p-please."

Luke then slowly removed Ashton's boxers, and Ashton's throbbing erection was finally free. Luke then removed his own boxers, and quickly ran to the bathroom to grab the lube and a condom. When Luke came back, he hovered and gave him peck.

"Are you sure that you want to do this? It's gonna hurt." Luke asked the boy.

"Yes, I want my first time to be with you."

After Ashton said that Luke quickly coated his fingers with some lube and had one finger barely touch Ashton's hole, and Ashton was already whimpering in pain.

"We don't have to do this." Luke said, and Ashton shook his head.

"I want to Lukey." Ashton said, and Luke nodded and kissed Ashton quickly.

Luke slowly pushed his finger into Ashton's tight hole, and Ashton squeezed is eyes from the pain. When Ashton was a little more comfortable, Luke slowly started to move is fingers in and out. After a while Luke then added a second, and then third finger. By this time Ashton was moaning and sweaty mess. Luke started curling his fingers, trying to find Ashton's spot, and when Ashton moaned out loudly, Luke knew that he found it.

When Luke thought that Ashton was ready, he pulled out his fingers, and Ashton whimpered from the loss of contact. Luke put on a condom, and put lube all over it. Luke hovered over Ashton and started to kiss his neck, leaving love bites, as he started to slowly push in. Ashton cried out in pain, and some tears were falling. Luke kept kissing his necks, biting also, trying to distract the boy.

When Luke was finally all the way in, he moaned at the tightness. Ashton felt great. Luke waited until Ashton was comfortable, and once Ashton was, Luke started to slowly move his hips. Ashton moaned, and wrapped his legs around Luke. Luke went slow for a while, but then he went faster.

"F-fuck Lukey...y-you f-feel so g-great." Ashton moaned loudly, and Luke groaned and started to go even faster, if that was possible. Both boys were a moaning mess, and they both knew that they were going to cum soon.

"Ashton, you feel so good." Luke moaned in Ashton's ear, and Ashton whimpered. Ashton went to go touch himself, but Luke quickly stopped him.

"That's my job babe." Luke said, and wrapped his hand around Ashton leaking cock. Ashton moaned as Luke started to pump fast.

"L-Lukey I g-gonna c-cum." Ashton moaned.

"Cum for me baby." Luke huskily said in Ashton's ear, and that was it for Ashton. He came all over him and Luke, eyes squeezing, back arching, and he made the loudest moan of the night. Luke ended cumming at the sight of this. Both boys were exhausted, and panting heavily. Luke pulled out of Ashton, took of his condom, tied it, and threw it in the trash. He then grabbed a towel, and cleaned him and Ashton up. When he was done, he layed next to Ashton and cuddled up to him.

"I love you Lukey."

"I love you to Ashy."

2 years later~

It was two years later on Valentine's Day when Luke proposed to Ashton. Luke made a little picnic on the beach and when the sun started to Luke proposed and of course Ashton said yes. He loved his Lukey and Luke loved his Ashy.

Everyone was happy about their engagement especially Ashton's mum.

1 year later~

Luke and Ashton had their wedding at a simple chruch, and decorated it really nicely. They vows were sweet and heart warming. After their wedding Luke and Ashton had the best love making ever.

3 years later~

Three years later Luke and Ashton adopted a little boy named Jamie. They loved thar boy to death, and they will do anyway for their little ball of sunshine.

Michael and Calum eventually got married, and they also adopted, but they adopted a little girl named Lillian.

In the end Ashton will always know that he will love always love The Boy With The Tattoos.

------
Hey guys! So this is it. Thank you for all the love and support. Thank you for all the reads. It really means a lot. I never thought that I would get these reads. I thought that I wouldn't even get one, so thank you so much you guys! I love you guys so much!

My new Lashton fanfic is up now, so I would love it if you could go read it.

Thanks so much again you guys!

Well, bye guys! Have a great day!