Chapter 13

-Ashton

"Luke what happened to your hand?"I ask when I see Luke at his locker with a cast on his hand.

"I punched my wall."He says getting his books out.

"Why?"I ask and he sighs.

"I was mad and I wanted to take my anger out so I punched my wall. I regret it now because my hand hurts like hell."He groans.

"Well I hope you feel better soon."I say and place a kiss on his cast and he smiles at me.

"Thank you. I feel better now."He smiles. All of a sudden the bell rings and he sighs.

"I got to get class. I'll see you at lunch."He says and I nod. He pecks my lips since there was nobody in the hallway and walks off to his class. I smile as he walks away and once he is gone I make my way to my class.

-

When I was on my way to lunch I was suddenly pulled into the janitors closet.

"What the fuck?"I say and then the light turns on and I see Casey the star player of football with an angry look on his face.

"What the fuck do you want?"I ask harshly. What does he want with me? I never did anything to him. He's never even talked to me before.

"Your trying to steal my girlfriend."He growls.

"What? No I'm not."I say confusingly. Why would I want to steal his girlfriend. I have a boyfriend who I like very much.

"Don't fucking lie at me Irwin. I saw you staring at her in science. I know you want her."He spits and grabs my shirt and pushes me up against the wall.

"I was looking at her because she was chewing her gum like a fucking cow! It was annoying!"I say and then all of a sudden his fist came into contact with my right eye.

"Don't you dare call my girlfriend a cow."He snaps and punches my gut and I groan and fall to the ground. He punched me a couple more times before he stood up.

"If I find you staring at her one more time I swear I will fucking kill you."He says and with that he leaves the closet. I lay on the ground in pain. What seemed like 15 minutes I finally stood up and I winced in pain once I did. I made my way to lunch limping and groaning in the process.

-Luke

I payed for my lunch and looked around the cafeteria for an empty table. I saw Calum at a table but he was with Michael. I sigh. He never spends time with me anymore. He's always hanging out with his red haired boyfriend. He barley even talks to me anymore. It's like he doesn't even know I exist.

I finally found an empty table and I sat my tray down and waited for Ashton. I don't know what is taking him so long. We usually but our lunch together and sit down at a table but he never came lunch yet.

About 10 minutes later I was starting to get worried. He's never this late. I just hope that he's not in the bathroom doing you know what. He shouldn't do that to himself. I don't know why he has to hurt himself. He's perfect.

I decided to go and look for him. I left the cafeteria and walked around the halls calling out Ashton's name. All of a sudden some guy turned the corner and started walking- wait no limping down the hallway I was in. When he got closer I noticed it was Ashton. I widened my eyes at the forming black eye around his right eye. I quickly ran over to him.

"Ashton what the hell happened? Who did this to you?"I ask. Whoever hurt my baby I'm going to fucking kill them. Nobody is allowed to touch him.

"C-casey beat me up."He says.

"That fucking bitch! Once I get my hands on him I'm going to kill him!"I say and Ashton shakes his head.

"No Luke. It will just make everything worse. Can you please just take home?"He asks and I nod. I wrap my arm around his waist and he wraps his arm around my shoulder.

-

Once I got him home I took him up to his room and layed him down on his bed and asked"Is anybody here?"Ashton shook his head.

"My mum is at work and my stepdads car isn't here so he's not here but I don't know where he is. And my siblings are at school."He said.

"Okay well I'm going to stay here with you until one of them gets home."I say and nods.

"Do you want me to make you anything to eat?"I ask and he shakes his head.

"Can you get me some water?"He asks and I nod. I go downstairs into the kitchen and I grab a water bottle out of the fridge and I walk back upstairs into his room.

"Here."I say and hand him the water bottle.

"Thanks."He smiles. I stand there awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"Can you lay with me?"He asks and I smile and nod. I lay down next to him on his bed and I wrap my around around his waist and slowly pull him closer to me not wanting to hurt him. He puts his head on my chest and I put my fingers in his hair and play with it.

"Thank you."He says while picking his head up to look at me.

"You're welcome."I smile and place my lips on his. We kiss for a while until we pull apart to catch our breathes. He states at me and smiles.

"How did I get so lucky to get a guy like you?"He asks.

"I should say the same thing."I say and he blushes. He puts his head back on my chest and he uses his fingers to trace random things on my chest. I smile at him. He's so cute. After a while we just talk about random things and soon after that we both fell asleep holding each other tightly.