Chapter 10

-Luke

When I got home from school I rushed up into my room and looked through my dresser to find something to wear. I had to look perfect. I choose my black and white shit that had stars on the sleeves, my usual black skinny jeans, and my black converse. I quickly took a shower and I made sure to wash my hair thoroughly. When I got out I put my clothes on and I styled my hair in a quiff like usual. When I was done I put on some Cologne and I texted Ashton saying I would be there soon.

I went downstairs and grabbed my keys to my motorcycle and when I was about to open the front door my older brother Jack moved in front of me blocking me.

"Move!"I groan trying to push him out of the way but he was strong.

"No. You're not allowed to leave."Jack says.

"Why not?"I ask with an annoyed tone in my voice.

"Because mum isn't home and you know you're not allowed when she isn't here."Jack says with a smirk. To be honest I don't like Jack. He is annoying and he always teases me and is annoying as fuck. Ben on the other hand I actually like. He is much nicer then Jack.

"I don't care. I'm 17 almost 18 I can do what I want. Now get your fat ass out of the way so I can leave!"I snap and Jack laughs.

"Where are you going anyways? It's not like you have any friends."Jack says and I really want to punch him.

"I have a date."I say confidently and smiling like an idiot. Jack raises his eyebrow and chuckles.

"With who?"Jack asks. He doesn't know that I'm gay and there is no way in hell that I'm going to tell him.

"Some girl I met at school. She's really nice and pretty."I say trying to sound convincing.

"Well you're just going to have to cancel it. I'm not letting you leave. I'm in charge and I make the decisions."Jack smirks. I try to get him out of the way but he just pushes me away.

"Jack c'mon please just let me go!"I say. I can't miss this date. Ashton will think that I stood him up and he won't want to date me again.

"Nope."Jack says popping the p. I sigh he's not going to let me go. All of a sudden there was a high pitched scream come from upstairs. Ben.

"JACK COME HERE!! HURRY!! ITS IMPORTANT!!"Ben screams and Jack sighs and glares at me but he runs upstairs. I smile and I quickly go outside and get on my motorcycle driving to the address that Ashton gave me. When I got there I smoothed out my outfit and fixed up my hair. I took a deeo breath and went up to his door and rang the doorbell. Nobody responded so I rang it a second time and the door opend revealing a smiling Ashton.

"Ready?"I asked holding out my hand and Ashton put his hand in mine.

"Ready."Ashton smiled and walked outside and closed his door. Once he saw my motorcycle his eyes widened.

"There is no way in hell that I am getting on that thing!"Ashton says shaking his head making me chuckle.

"Ashton you'll be fine trust me. Just hold on and you'll be okay."I say while rubbing his hand to calm him down.

"No Luke I can't I'm too scared."Ashton says.

"Nothing will happen I promise. Its actually reall fun."I say and Ashton sighs.

"Fine but if I die I'm going to sue you."Ashton says and I chuckle. I put on my helmet and I put one on Ashton. I got on my motorcycle and Ashton was hesitant at first but he soon got on. Once he got on he was shaking. He must be really scared. I turned my head around so I was facing him.

"I won't let you get hurt babe I promise."I smile and he giggles and blushes.

"What?"I ask.

"You called me babe."Ashton smiled and I was the one who blushed this time.

"So where are you taking me?"Ashton asks.

"It's a surprise."I smile.

"Yay! I love surprises!"Ashton squealed.

"Now all you have to do is hold on and don't let go."I say and Ashton nods.

"So um where do I hold on?"Ashton asks.

"Oh right."I say and I take his arms and put it around my stomach and he instantly wrapped them tight around me. I smiled and blushed and I turned on my motorcycle and Ashton gripped onto me tighter if that was even possible. I slowly started to drive away and I heard Ashton whimper behind me. After a while he loosened up and began liking it.

"This is so much fun!"Ashton giggles and I nod.

"Yeah it is after a while."I say. About 20 minutes later we arrived to our date. I decided to take him to laser tag.

"Yay! Laser tag! Lets go!"Ashton squeals and grabs my hand running into the building. I giggle at him. He is so cute.

-

"Haha! I win!"Ashton exclaims as I fall to the ground.

"You cheated!"I say.

"No I didn't! I'm just very good at this game."Ashton says.

"I wanted to win!"I pout.

"To bad! I won!"Ashton says.

After we were done playing laser tag I brought him to the food court that was in the building. When we got near the food court Ashton's eyes widen.

"Um I'm not really hungry."Ashton says.

"Are you sure?"I ask.

"Yeah I ate before we came here."Ashton says and I nod.

"Do you know what time it is?"Ashton asks and I pull out my phone and check the time.

"6:30"I say and Ashton sighs.

"As much as I want to stay out with you I have to get home."Ashton says and I nod.

-

When we get to Ashton's house I walk him up to the front door and smile.

"I had a great time."I say.

"Me to."Ashton smiles. I stare into his eyea and he started into mine. His eyes were so fucking beautiful. I slowly leaned in and placed my lips onto his and kisses him gently and passionately. He kisses back almost right away and I smiled into the kiss. Our lips moves together perfectly and I definitely felt a spark. I pulled away after a couple mintutes to cath my breath.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"I bulrted out. Ashton smiled really big and I thought it was going to stay that way.

"Yes"Ashton says and I smile and give him one last kiss and he goes inside. I can't believe he said yes! I'm so fucking happy! I can officially call him mine.