Chapter 11

-Ashton

After my wonderful date with Luke I went into my bedroom and just sat on my bed and smiled. This was the best day ever! I haven't been this happy in forever! Luke makes me the happiest person on earth! I'm glad I get to call him my boyfriend. He is my first boyfriend and hopefully he will be my last. While I was thinking about Luke there was a knock at my door.

"Come in!"I smiled. My door opened and my mum walked in.

"Did you have fun where ever you went?"My mum asked sitting down next to me on my bed.

"Yes! A lot!"I say and my mum smiles.

"You haven't been this happy in such a long time! I like it!"She says.

"Me to! It was the best day ever!"I exclaim and she laughs softly.

"Where did you even go?"She asks.

"Laser tag! It was so much fun!"I say.

"I bet it was. So did you go with that cute boy that I saw outside?"She asks and my eyes widen. She can not find out that I'm gay! I will die!

"N-no. H-he just dropped me off."I lie and she places her hand on my shoulder and smiles.

"You know you can tell me anything right?"She asks and I nod.

"Yes I know. He really did just drop me off, I promise!"I say and sighs.

"Will you please stop lying to me? I know you went with him. And I know that you're gay sweetie. It's nothing to be ashamed about."She says and I quickly stand up.

"I-i'm not gay."I say and she takes my hand and makes me sit down next to her.

"Ashton honey I saw you kiss him before you came in. You don't have to hide this from me. I'm not gonna hate you."She says giving me a small smile.

"D-do you h-hate me?"I ask quietly, my eyes starting to water a little.

"No never! I love you so much whatever your sexuality is. I don't care if you like boys. It doesn't matter who you like. I will always love you. I actually think it's cute that you're gay."She smiles. I am honestly shocked that she isn't disgusted with me about being gay. I just hope that Rick didn't find out.

"Thanks mum."I smile. "Did Rick see us kiss?"I ask quietly.

"No he was in the bathroom at the time."She says and I sigh in relief. If he saw me and Luke kiss he would be probably kill me.

"Thank god. Please don't tell him mum. I don't want him to know."I say and she nods.

"I won't tell anybody I promise. Does anybody else know that you're gay?"She asks.

"Michael and Luke. Luke is the one who took me out tonight. And he's also my boyfriend."I smile and my mum squeals making me giggle.

"Oh my god! Your first boyfriend! This is so exciting! I'm so happy!"She exclaims pulling me into a hug.

"Yeah I really like him."I smile.

"He's really cute! Normally I wouldn't like the tattoos and piercings but he looks really good with them. You did a good job."She says.

"Well don't get any ideas he's mine!"I say.

"I'll try not to."She says and I chuckle. After a couple minutes of us talking about Luke I say"Thank you mum."and hug her tightly.

"For what sweetheart?"She asks.

"Just...thank you."I say.