Chapter 14

(Fast forward 3 weeks)

-Ashton

These past weeks have been amazing! After ever day if school Luke and I would hangout and on the weekends I would sleep over his house and pretended that I was just a friend and that we had no feelings for each other so his mum would let me stay. She doesn't let guys over since Luke is gay and doesn't want to see us kissing and stuff. I just wished that she would accept him for being gay. It would make a lot of things easier.

"Ashton go get dressed. We have somewhere to go."Luke says, sitting down next to me on my couch. We were currently at my house since Rick amd my mum were out at the store.

"But I am dressed."I say, gesturing towards my pajamas.

"I meant in your regular clothes."He says and I sigh. I didn't feel like getting dressed. I'm to lazy.

"But I don't want to."I whine"Where are we going anyways?"I ask.

"We're going on a double date."He smiles. A double date? But with who? Michael is still mad at me for not liking him and Calum as a couple so I wouldn't think it would be them.

"Michael and Calum."He smiles.

"Why? I thought they hate me?"I say and he sighs.

"They don't hate you. They just don't understand why you won't accept them. And they want us to go out with them and make you see how great of a couple they are."He says and I sigh.

"Do we have to?"I ask. I didn't really feel like going out today. It's Saturday and I wanted to be with Luke and cuddle the whole day.

"Yes. Now go get dressed."He says.

"But my room is all the way upstairs. My legs hurt"I whine.

"Fine then I'll dress you."He smirks. As much as I want Luke to dress me I'm to fat and he wouldn't want to see my body. It's disgusting. He'll probably break up with me and never talk to me again if he saw what was under my clothes.

"N-no I'll do it. I'll be right back."I say quickly and jump up from the couch and quickly walk to my room. I put on a dark blue hoodie and some black skinny jeans and my new Vans that I got. I ran my fingers in my hair to make it a little more appealing. I sprayed some Cologne on me and walked back downstairs. Luke was still sitting on the couch but he was giggling at something funny. It was so cute seeing his nose scrunch up and his eyes slightly squint. It was adorable.

"I'm ready."I say and Luke takes his eyes off the tv an looks at me and smiles.

"Okay lets go. They told us to meet them at the movies. We're gonna watch something random."He says and stands up from the couch and comes over to me and takes my hand.

"To the motorcycle!"He shouts and draggs me outside.

-

After about 20 minutes we finally made it to the movies. I saw Michael and Calum sitting on a bench outside of the building and they were holding hands while giggling at something. Okay I have to admit it that it was pretty cute. Me and Luke got off of the motorcycle and he grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers together and we made our way over to them. When they saw us they smiled and stood up.

"Hey guys."Luke says and they both said hi.

"I've never been on a double date before. It's exciting."Calum says, smiling brightly.

"Yeah me neither. So let's go see a movie."Luke says and we all nod and walk inside the building. We bought our tickets and some snacks and drinks and walked inside the room with the movie we were going to watch.

When we got to the room we all took seats all the way on the top. Luke was on my right and Calum was on my left with Michael. I felt a little uncomfortable sitting next to Calum. I was scared that he was going to hit me. Luke could sense that I was uncomfortable because he held my hand and whispered"Don't worry Ash. He's not going to touch you, and if he does I will kick his ass."I smiled and nodded and Luke went back to the movie.

Throughout the movie Calum and Michael would try and throw popcorn into each other's mouth's. They also held hands and would peck each other's lips no and then. To be honest they looked cute. I'm starting to like them together. I think Calum has changed.

I hope.

After the movie Luke and Michael rushed off to the bathroom leaving me and Calum alone with each other.

"Hey..."Calum said clearly awkward.

"Hi..."I say and he sighs.

"Okay look, I'm really really sorry for everything that I ever done to you. I was stupid and thought that I was better than everybody else and that if I picked on you and seemed badass people would actually like me. I never meant to hurt you. I feel so bad and I hate myself so much for doing all that shit to you. I promise that I've changed! Michael changed me and made me a better person and I'm so grateful that he did. I'm not saying that you have to forgive me but I don't want you hating on Michael for dating me. You're his bestfriend and he loves you. So please just don't be mad at him."He says and leaves me speechless. I did not expect that. You know maybe he has changed. I should give him a chance to prove that he has changed.

"Okay fine I forgive you. I don't like what you did to me but I'm willing to forgive you for Michael. I know how much you mean to him and he just wants me to accept you guys. So I do, but if you ever hurt Michael I wont hesitate to kick your ass."I say he nods.

"Deal."He says and then Luke and Michael walk up to us.

"Well we better go now. Thanks for coming out with us."Michael says while wrapping his arm around Calum's waist.

"Anytime."Luke says and I nod. Calum and Michael start to walk away but Michael quickly whispered in my ear"Thank you."He smiles and walks away. Luke wraps both his arms around my waist and pulls me close to him.

"So are with fine with them?"He asks and I nod.

"Yeah, I deserve to give them a chance."I say and he smiles.

"Good now lets get you home. I hope Rick and your mum aren't mad that you left."Luke says and my eyes widen. Fuck I totally forgot about Rick. They probably came home when we left and Rick is probably going to beat me. Shit I shouldn't have come out.

"Ashton are you okay? You seem scared."Luke asks concerned.

"Take me home now!"I say and he nods and we hurry off to his motorcycle. I really hope that Rick will not hurt me. He hasn't in a while and I just don't want him to tonight. I'll cross my fingers and pray that he won't.