Chapter 2

(WARNINGS: ABUSE)

-Ashton

"No p-please stop! Don't touch me! I'm sorry, I'll never do it again!"I sob walking backwards and I ended up against the wall.
"Your such a dissapointment to this whole family. Your worthless and a fag. You should just kill yourself."My stepdad says while grabbing my arms harshly and slamming them against the wall. I yelp at the pain and cry.
"Your not family! You never will be!"I yell at him.
"Don't talk to me like that!"He screams and slaps me across the face. He then pushed me onto the floor and kicked me numerous times. I couldn't do anything to stop him. I'm weak and he is really strong.
He then ran into the kitchen and came back with a knife. My eyes widen.
"P-please don't!"I cry but he shakes his head and laughs.
"I never liked you."He said and then stabs the knife into my chest. I cry out in pain and I feel my eyes closing. No! No! Please I want to live! But it was no use all I saw now was darkness.

I suddenly woke up from my terrifying nightmare. My stepdad abused and killed me. I thought it was real. I kinda wish it was. I don't want to be here. I never did.

I sighed and got out of my bed deciding to take a shower because I'm all sweaty now. I turned on the hot water and stripped down and got in. The hot water felt good on my skin but when it would hit my fresh cuts it would burn but I liked the feeling.

After my shower I put on a gray sweater and black skinny jeans with some vans. My whole wardrobe is just sweaters and skinny jeans. I don't want anyone to see my cuts so I just wear sweaters. I sometimes wear braclets but thats only if I want to.

When I was done getting ready I went downstairs, not getting breakfast. I then ran into a muscled body. I look up and see my stepdad standing there with a angry look on his face.

"Watch where your going you bitch."He spat. I didn't even care if he called me a bitch. I'm so used to it now that is doesn't affect me anymore.

"A-are you going to drive me?"I shakily ask and he laughs.  

"Why would you even ask me? Your such a dumbass. Get to school."He says and pushes me out of the house and I fall down but he doesn't care he just shuts the door. I sigh and get up, putting my earbuds in my ear and start listening to Pink Floyd.

-

Once I got to school I was immediately slammed against the lockers. I wince at the pain. Everyday at school I get a beating. Its by the same person Calum. I hate him so much. He is such a dick and trys to be punk but in reality he's just a little school girl.

"I didn't see you after school yesterday. Where were you?"He asks. Fuck I totally forgot that he was supposed to "teach me a lesson" but when I got out of school I ran home.

"I-I"I try to think of something but I couldn't.

"Your so pathetic."He says then punches me in the gut leaving a bruise. I fall down onto the ground groaning in pain when he starts kicking me in the stomach.

The bell rings and the students start walking away to their classrooms. Before Calum left he punched my nose making it start to bleed.

I was left alone in the hallway crying and bleeding. Nobody even came to help me. I shouldn't have thought that someone would anyways. Everybody treats me like im invisible.

"Hey! Are you alright?"Someone says and I look up and see someone running towards me. Once he was closer I got to see what he looks like. He had blonde hair that was styled in a quiff, bright blue eyes, a lip piercing, gauges, and a big tattoo on his neck. In my opinion he is hot as fuck. I hope he isn't straight but you never know. And plus even if he was gay he wouldn't want to date a freak like me.

"Y-yeah I'm fine."I say. He holds his hand out for me to take and I stare at it.

"I don't have any cooties."He chuckles and it was the most beautiful sound ever. I grab his hand and he pulls me up.

"I'm Luke Hemmings."Luke says. Oh so he is the Luke kid that Michael talked about.

"I'm Ashton...Ashton Irwin."I say.

"Hey your nose is bleeding."Luke says as if it wasn't obvious.

"Obviously."I say and he just rolls his eyes.

"C'mon I'll help you."Luke says giving me a small smile and taking my hand and leading me to the bathroom.

"Sit"Luke points to the bathroom sink. I do what he says and sit on sink. He grabs some paper towels and stands between my legs and cleans up my nose. I tilt my head back so the blood doesn't keep gushing out. Even though I was on the sink he was still taller then me. He is really tall.

As he cleans up my nose and I sit there awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"So...your new?"I ask trying to break the awkwardness.

"Yeah, this is my first day. My best friend Calum goes here and he wanted me to come here as well so I did."Luke says and I cry on the inside knowing that he is best friends with Calum.

"Your friends with Calum?"I ask.

"Yeah why?"Luke asks.

"Nothing its just he was the one who beat me up."I frown.

"Oh"Is all he says. I got kinda sad knowing that his best friend beat me up and he doesnt care.

"You know I think I got it from here."I say taking the paper towel and holding it onto my nose and hopping off the sink.

"Are you sure?"He asks.

"Yeah, I can do it. I'm a big boy."I say and he rolls his eyes.

"I was just trying to help."He says.

"Well I don't need your help so goodbye."I say and walk out of the bathroom skipping class and just walk around the school.

Hiii kittens so this was chapter 2. Sorry if it is to short or to long I can't really tell since I'm using my phone. I'm trying to make the chapters long because I don't like writing short chapters but I have a lot of ideas for this story so the chapters will hopefully be long. So yeah bye kittens and have a great day!

-Maddie