Chapter 17

(WARNINGS: SEXUAL CONTENT )

-Ashton

"Happy one month anniversary babe."Luke whispered in my ear. I fluttered my eyes open, and I saw Luke looking down at me, smiling.

"Happy one month."I smile, and then yawn, I had just woken up.

"I have a special surprise for you."He smiles, while rubbing circles on my stomach, using his fingers.

"What? You didn't have to get me anything."I ask.

"I'm not giving it to you, until we get to our date."He says, and I groan. I just wanted my surprise already.

"Whatever."I mumble, and I rub my sleepy eyes.

"C'mon let's go have breakfast."Luke says, and takes my hand and leads me downstairs.

-

After breakfast my phone rang, and I checked the caller id, and saw that my mum was calling. My mum has been calling me non stop, but I would never answer, so I decided that I should this time. I excused myself from Luke, and I went upstairs to his room, or I guess you could call it our room, since we sleep there together.

"Hello?"I said when I answered my phone.

"Ashton! Thank god you answered! I've been calling you, but you weren't answering!"My mumu says.

"Sorry."I say.

"Honey where are you? When me and Rick came home two days ago, you weren't there. Rick told me that you came home, so I went upstairs to your room to check up on you, and you weren't there. I noticed that your window was open, so I guessed that you snuck out. Baby, I miss you, and I'm worried about you. I just want you home."My mum sniffles through the phone. I felt bad for just leaving, and not telling her where I was going, but I just couldn't stay there anymore.

"Sorry mum for making you worried. And I'm at Luke's house."I say.

"Your boyfriend?"She asked.

"Yeah."I say.

"Why? You need to come home. You've been there long enough."She says, and I sigh.

"I can't mum."I say.

"And why not?"She asks.

"I-I just can't. I'm not going to come back home for a long time. Or maybe even ever."I say.

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin! You get your ass home right now! Unless you give me a good explanation of why you can't come home, then you're not staying!"She yells, and I decided that I should just tell her.

"H-he hits me mum."I say, beginning to get tears in my eyes.

"Who?"She asks.

"R-Rick"I say, and she gasps.

"Rick wouldn't do something like that. I know him, a-and he wouldn't do something like that."She says.

"But he does mum! Don't you believe me?"I ask.

"I-I don't know."She says quietly, and my heart breaks. She doesn't believe me. Her own son. She thinks that he is the sweetest guy on earth! When in reality he isn't.

"W-why don't you believe me? I'm your son."I ask.

"I-I just know he wouldn't do something like that. Why do you have to lie to me? Is it just so I can kick him out, and that he wouldn't be in your life anymore? I know you don't like him, but why would you try to break us up?"She asks, and I start to sob. I wasn't lying. I don't understand why she just won't believe me.