Chapter 23

-Luke

"I'm gonna go talk to my mum, and try to get her to let you stay." I say, once I pulled away from mine and Ashton's kiss.

"Ok.." Ashton says.

"Stay up here and don't leave." I say, and Ashton nods. I quickly peck his lips and go downstairs, into the living room, where my mum and Rick were.

"Mum, can I talk to you in the kitchen." I say, and my mum says a quick excuse me to Rick, and she gets up from the couch, and follows me in the kitchen.

"Mum you can't let Ashton go with Rick!" I say.

"And why not? It's his family. He desverers to be with his family Luke! We can't keep him here forever!" my mum says.

"Rick hits him mum!" I say, and she gasps.

"He does?" she asks.

"Yes, thats why I had Ashton stay here. Rick's strong, he hits Ashton pretty bad, and if we let Rick take him who knows what Rick will do to him. He could kill him!" I say.

"Okay fine, Ashton is going to stay for a long long time." she says, and I smile wide and run to the stairs, and when I passed Rick I gave him the middle finger with a death glare and ran upstairs.

"You're staying Ash. My mum is not letting you go with him." I say, and jump onto my bed and hold Ashton.

"Good." he smiles and kisses me.

-Liz (lol)

Once Luke dissaperad from the kitchen, I walked back into the living room to talk to Rick.

"Leave my house. You are not taking Ashton with you, and you never will, so please leave imediatley before I call the police." I say, and Rick gives me an agnry face, and stands up from the couch.

"You can't fucking take my kid away from me!" he yells.

"You can't fucking hit a kid!" I yell back.

"I don't know what you're talking about." he says.

"Oh, bullshit! Luke told me everything! So I suggest you to leave before I call the police for child abuse." I say.

"I will get him back one way or another!" he grumbles, and then leaves the house, and I sigh. This guy is crazy.