Chapter 8

-Ashton

Holy fuck me and Luke just kissed. I didn't even know he liked guys. The kiss was perfect. I'm not gonna lie I felt sparks. I just wonder if Luke did to. As embarrassing as this sounds Luke was my first kiss. It was magical. His lips felt great. I'm just glad that nobody came into the bathroom. And before I left I grabbed my blade. I didn't want anybody finding it.

Well now Luke knows that I cut which is fucking fantastic. I didn't want anybody to find out that I cut. The only other person that knows is Michael. I'm just hoping that Luke won't tell anyone. I don't think he will. I trust him.

After we left the bathroom we went to our classes. I didn't have any other classes with Luke which sucks. I walked into my Social Studies class and all eyes were on me.

"Mr.Irwin you're late. Why?"My teacher asks.

"I had to stay after class in my Algebra class. My teacher had to talk to me."I lie. I didn't want to say that I was in the bathroom cutting myself. My teacher sighs and tells me to sit down which I do. My seat is all the way in the back. I wish I didn't have to sit next to anybody. All they ever do is throw shit at me. I hate people so much.

After class was a free period and I spend all my time with Michael. I saw him sitting at a desk texting someone and he kept blushing. Aw Michael has a crush! I sat down in front of him and turned around so I was facing him.

"Who ya texting?"I ask with a smile. He quickly locks his phone and puts in down.

"N-nobody."Michael says. I roll my eyes.

"I know its somebody Michael. Whats her name?"I ask.

"It's nobody okay?"Michael says his voice rising.

"Whats wrong with you? All I asked was who you were texting?"I asked. I think aunt flow came in early than expected.

"Sorry I'm just really tired and I have a headache."Michael says and I nod.

"So guess what!"I say smiling like an idiot.

"What?"Michael chuckles.

"I just had my first kiss!"I exclaimed.

"Really? With who?"Michael asks.

"Luke!"I say. I smile just thinking about it.

"Oh cool. I like Luke he is a pretty cool guy. When I was at Calum's house Luke was over and we all hungout."Michael says and my eyebrows furrow. Why was Michael at Calum's house? Calum is a dick and Michael knows that. He beats me up almost everyday but today for some reason he didn't.

"Why were you at Calum's house?"I ask confusingly. Michael's eyes widen.

"U-um did I say Calum I meant Calvin."Michael says quickly. I roll my eyes. Nobody named Calvin goes to our school.

"Michael don't fucking lie. Why were you at Calum's house?"I ask again and Michael sighs.

"Because I wanted to see him."Michael says. Why would he want to see Calum? I'm so confused.

"Why?"I ask.

"Because we're dating alright!"Michael says and my eyes widen.

Michael and Calum?