Chapter 16

-Luke

I can't believe that Ashton's stepdad beats him. Like who the fuck does that to your son? I don't understand. He gets joy out of hurting a sweet innocent boy who can barley protect his house. He is a cruel man.

I can't let Ashton go back there and get beat again. Like Ashton said that if he told anybody Rick will kill him. If I let Ashton go back home Rick might end up killing him. I can't let that happen. Ashton means the world to me and without him I don't know how I would survive. I'm going to try my best and protect my boyfriend from the devil. I love him. Wait did I just say I love him? I mean I think I do. Whenever I'm with him and whenever we kiss I get this feeling inside of me that I can't explain. I do love him. I love Ashton Irwin. But the question is does he love me back?

I woke up before Ashton and I smiled at his sleeping figure. He looked so calm and relaxed. He looked beautiful. I am very lucky to have him.

"Stop staring at me."Ashton mumbled and hid his face in the pillows.

"I can't. You're just so beautiful."I smile.

"I feel like a girl."He said his voice muffled from having his face in the pillows.

"You're a pretty girl."I say and he lifts his head up from the pillows and gives me a glare.

"I am not a girl! I have a dick!"He exclaims.

"Are you sure?"I ask with a small smile.

"Yes! Do you need to check?"He smirks and my eyes widen. Of course I would love to see his dick. I bet it's hudge. Okay Luke shut up.

"Yes!"I say a little to excitedly and Ashton bursts into a fit of giggles.

"No! I just wanted to see how desperate you were!"He says and I blush of embarrassment. I hid my face in my hands and Ashton giggled even more.

"C'mon, let's just get some breakfast."I say and Ashton suddenly stops giggling and puts on a blank face.

"You can. I'm not very hungry."He says which playing with his fingers.

"How are you not hungry after a full night's sleep?"I ask in disbelief. I'm starving when I first wake up.

"I'm just not hungry."He shrugs.

"Are you sure?"I ask.

"I said I'm not fucking hungry!"He snaps and mt eyes widen from his sudden outburst. What's with him?

He sighs and plays with the T-shirt that I let him use, "I'm sorry. I just... I'm not...I don't know." I take his hand and gently rub my fingers across his smooth skin.

"Ashton, is there something you aren't telling me?"I ask and he stays quiet and looks down at our hands.

"Ash?"I ask and he sighs.

"I'm fat."He says quietly. He's fat? No he's not. He's thin like a stick. Wait a second. He always declines my offer of giving him food. And he's thin like a stick. I don't think he eats.

"What do you mean you're fat? If anything you skinny. But you're really skinny where your ribs are shown. That's not good Ashton."I say and he frowns.

"I'm fat Luke. And it's disgusting. I hate my body so much! Not eating makes me thinner and that's what I want!"He says and I sigh. I put both of my hands on his cheeks and make him look at me.

"You're not fat Ashton. I don't know why you think that you are. I don't want you starving yourself. It's makes me sad that you're torturing your body like this. You need to start eating and I'm going to help you through all of it. You need to start with baby steps. We're going to go downstairs and you're going to eat a couple crackers. Okay?"I ask and he sighs but gives me a small smile.

"Okay."He says and I smile and give him a long loving kiss.

"Now c'mon."I take his hand and lead him downstairs to my kitchen. Nobody was up which was good. Ashton takes a seat at the table and waits patiently while I grab the box of crackers and take three out and I sit across from Ashton and silde the crackers to him. He sighs but picks up one. He stares at it like it's poisonous.

"It's ok Ashton. You can do this."I say and he nods and takes a deep breath. He nibbles on the edge of the cracker and I smile. He's actually going to do this. He then bites half the cracker and makes a disgusted face while chewing it but sallows it. Then he eats the whole craker and I smile.

"Ashton you did it! You ate a whole cracker! I'm so proud of you!"I say and engulf my boyfriend in a hug.

"I know! I did it!"He smiles and I give him a big sloppy kiss.

"Ew!"He exclaims and wipes his lips off and I laugh.

"Hey Ashton, do you know what day it is tomorrow?"I ask while smiling.

"Um...No."He says and I frown but then his face breaks out into a grin.

"Of course I do Luke! It's our one month anniversary!"He exclaims and I smile and peck his lips.

"It's already been a month and I'm loving it so far."I say and Ashton nods.

"Me too."He says and then we kiss again. I love kissing Ashton. His lips were super soft and they were just perfect. Every time we kiss I feel a spark. I feel fireworks. I know he is the one.

The rest of the day Ashton and I hungout at my house occasionally watching movies, playing the Xbox, and kissing well more like making out. Ashton is the one and I know it. I can see us getting married and maybe adopting some kids and growing old together and I just want to spend the rest of my life with him.

I love him.