A Late Return

This was requested by an Anon on tumblr who wanted 36 fluff  with wolffe from a prompt list on tumblr

You lay in your bed, it's almost midnight and you're trying to sleep. You're all alone, your boyfriend Wolffe is on a mission, and won't be back until tomorrow night.

You miss him terribly, he's been gone for almost two months. You've been comming eachother as often as possible but it's never enough, you miss him holding you in his arms as he sleeps. You close your eyes, finally falling into a peaceful sleep.

×××

You wake up too the bed dipping, it startles you, making a spark of fear go through your body until you turn to see Wolffe sitting beside you, getting his armor off. He looks over at you, giving an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?"

"You aren't supposed to be home until tomorrow night." Wolffe chuckles, showing the soft side of himself saved for only a few select people. He leans down, kissing the tip of your nose.

"We finished the mission earlier than we thought, so I thought that I would surprise you." He takes the rest of his armor off, changing into his civies and sliding in beside you.

"I missed you Wolffe, so much." You whisper, feeling his arms wrapping around you. Pulling you close to his chest.

"So did I, Cyare. I couldn’t get you out of my mind." You turn around in his arms, placing your hand against his chest, feeling his heart beat under your finger tips.

You press a kiss to his lips, feeling him sigh, he's missed you so much. You pull away, pressing another kiss to his cybernetic eye softly, you know how much he loves it when you kiss him there. His eyes flutter as he sighs again, making you smile.

"How long are you staying?" You ask softly, he looks down at you sadly.

"About a week, then we're leaving again." You frown, then feel Wolffe's hand come up to stroke your cheek.

"Let's not think about it, I just want to spend the week happy with you Cyare." You smile, nodding as Wolffe pulls you in for another kiss. As soon as you pull away you yawn, making Wolffe chuckle.

"I think that it's time too sleep, don't you." You nod, moving closet to Wolffe and wrapping your arms around him. Face pressed against his chest.

"Goodnight, Cyare. I love you, more than anything else in this Galaxy." You nuzzle against him, his arms tighten around you.

"I love you too Wolffe, goodnight." You both fall asleep like that, arms wrapped around eachother, wishing to never let go again.